“Kind staff, authentic food”
Review of Taqueria Jalos

Taqueria Jalos
Ranked #10 of 52 Restaurants in Willits
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Family-run, the kind staff, fast service, and delicious and authentic food means we'll be back. My dish came with seasoned zucchini and veggies that we're excellent.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We love authentic Mexican food and this was incredibly delicious! It is attached to the gas station which would have me second guessing my choice. We are so glad we came here! I forgot to take pictures but I had two very full tacos, rice and beans. My husband had a Very large Super burrito. Both means were delicious!! Was very busy when we came in with sit down guest and many to go orders and we still received our food fast and freshly made! I highly recommend!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

There food is good, kind of on the mild side, so if you like it hot you'll need to ask,the people are nice and it stays pretty busy there natchos plate is for two people I believe, you will have to be a very large eater to finish this yourself.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Breakfast burritos were freshly made and huge! Wonderful, will be our go to place! Friendly staff, clean place.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Mark E
Reviewed January 23, 2019 via mobile

We stopped for gas coming through Willits and right next door was Taqueria Jalos. The place isn’t fancy but crowded and the phone rang constantly for takeout orders-obviously a very popular place. A good sign ;) We ordered 3 tacos (two for him, one for me) and it came with chips & two salsas. FTY-the green salsa is mild and the red was HOT, both really good.
Back to the tacos-got carnitas (pork)-each taco was $1.95!!! What?! Yes, very filling, SUPER delicious with great presentation (grilled onion & jalapeño with radishes & lime wedges and cilantro) Look at the photo-yes, it was that good.
Quick service-eat there or to go. Super friendly servers and overall great experience.

Date of visit: January 2019