“Great Lunch”

Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Willits
Willits, California
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Whenever I am in the mood for some great lunch, I go to Ardellas. I love to sit at the lunch counter and meet some great people and enjoy their delicious food. I tend to go with the Kathy's Brick Pannini because it is delicious and cooked just perfectly. There salads are great, and their soups as well. It is definitely a local favorite and so not only can you enjoy great food, but see friends as well!

• Visited April 2013

Sacramento, California
“Best breakfast in region?”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

My wife and i stopped here on our way from Sacramento to Eureka because of the reviews on this site. Got there around 11, so thought it would be good opportunity for breakfast (me) or lunch (my wife). We chose to sit at a table as the one vacant booth had a hole in the bench the size of a toilet seat. 10 minutes later when we were waited on we were informed that we had to place any breakfast orders now as the kitchen was shifting to lunch and they had to complete all breakfast orders before they could shift to lunch. My wife gave in and ordered breakfast because she didn't want to wait more for lunch. Well, bottom line, we didn't get the fruit bowl she ordered, nor her glass of milk, I didn't get my coffee, we had to ask another server for our water and some silver ware, well after our food was served. Oatmeeal was runny, english muffin was burnt and literally drowned in butter, and layer of grease remaining on my plate after I finished my omellette told me it was going to be a long drive to Eureka.

1 Thank Craggs57
Ukiah, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ardella's has found the secret recipe to success!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is the best breakfast I've found in the area! It's a relatively small space and pretty popular, so if you're looking for Sunday brunch try to get there early. Despite the crowd, they seem to do a great job of serving food quickly and moving people through without making anyone feel rushed.
Don't order the caramel cinnamon bun if your arteries are partially clogged already, this just may push you over the edge...
The staff is friendly and helpful.
We always recommend this place to friends that are coming to the area and they always leave happy!

• Visited September 2012
Sierra Madre, California
“Breakfast will keep you going all day”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

After a look at a rather disappointing breakfast offering at our hotel we headed uptown to Ardella's. It's another one of those great local places that are getting harder and harder to find. It's not long on atmosphere but big on the food. You know you've got a winner when the front booth is occupied by the local firefighters. First up was the coffee, served in big mugs which not only helped us get started but saved the waitress quite a few trips to our table. I'm really big on my morning coffee. Joy had the usual, bacon and scrambled eggs. The eggs were fluffy and HOT - a big plus. Applewood smoked bacon is the norm in these places. I had a half-order of biscuits and gravy and, believe me, a half order is a full order anywhere else. Again, it was served HOT (can you imagine lukewarm biscuits and gravy?). Words can't describe it but this B&G veteran puts it at the top of the scale. Don't be in a hurry. Service is a bit slow (I call is casual) but the staff is great and your fellow diners are most friendly. Stop in here for breakfast and you're good for the rest of the day.

• Visited September 2012
Pacheco
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Food”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Our family had a wonderful lunch there (my BLT had "love" as one of the ingredients and it's true!) The food was awesome and the service was friendly and quick.

Visited September 2012