“Great place to stop for breakfast on US 101”
Review of Ardella's Kitchen - CLOSED

Ardella's Kitchen
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We have eaten breakfast here a couple of times while visiting my daughter in nearby Ukiah. Every dish the 4 of us had was outstanding - Eggs Benedict, Banana Pancakes, omelets, and their caramel cinnamon roll - yum. Good coffee for $1.50 and you can actually get OJ or a latte for $2. The staff is extremely friendly and efficient. Now if only they could remove the calories........

There are newer reviews for Ardella's Kitchen

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Ardella's is a really good choice for a breakfast or lunch while in Willits. Good food and service. This place is really busy for breakfast on the weekends. But worth the wait.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

We picked this restaurant based on their reviews and were quite pleased with it. Excellent atmosphere!

Reviewed September 25, 2011

I had portobella mushroom eggs benedict. Delicious - but light on the portobello mushrooms. My husband had the orange French toast. He said his were delicious. He said they were great. The noise level though was really really loud. The price was fine.

Reviewed February 26, 2011

This place is soooo worth visiting.
My husband and I stopped in Willits for the night on a Saturday evening. We soon learned that in a small town like Willits, places to eat close at 8:30 pm or sooner, worse some of them do not open on weekends or stay open past lunch. Ouch. We landed up at the casino for dinner ate chicken tenders, jalapeno poppers and mozzarella sticks.

Next morning we just wanted something to fill our bellies and get out of town. We only had a few choices to pick from, looking at yelp we thought this place might be a safe choice. There was huge crowd outside, we figured well if there are only that many places in town then that would explain the crowd.

Boy, were we wrong. Walk in staff is loud and friendly. We got seated quickly at the counter, looked through the menu. I got the homemade corned beef and hash with a small order of biscuits and gravy, my husband got the blue berry pancakes. I had one bite of his pancakes and ............went to heaven. My corned beef hash was delicious. The lady behind the counter kept chatting with everyone and kept us entertained.

Now I do have to talk about those blueberry pancakes. Firstly they were huge, there were three on a plate and probably had a pint of blueberries that tasted like they were picked that morning. My husband who is anti-facebook, anti-twitter, anti-linkedin, anti any social networking. Well he really wanted get an account just to tell all his friends and co-workers that he had just had the best blueberry pancakes. He kept talking about getting one all the way to and into Fort Bragg.

1  Thank AriBull