All reviewscoffee potroom was cleanswitch roomscomfortable place to stayfree breakfastmini fridgewould stay here againfreewayhairdryercobwebspillows
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

I'm writing this as I sit here in this hotel! I checked in a little bit ago at about 1am myseof and my 2 kids and paid $88.54 to be exact! I was so tired so decided to stay.. It looked ok when we walked in.. Then i layed on the bed to watch a little tv and found ALOT OF WHITE HAIR... One long white hair and alot of shorter whote hair im assuming from a DOG! So that tells me the bedspread was not changed and this is disgusting unacceptable!!!! I'm so mad that now i can't fall asleep!! It's almost 3am!!!! And i have to get up in a little bit to get home to Washington!!! The female at the front desk was really nice and i don't feel like dealing with this.. My kids are tired.. I travel to Los Angeles from Washington several times a year and. Usually stay at a different hotel.. I most likely wont be coming back to this or any other hotel of this kind!!!!! Especially for the price I paid!!!! Stayed 8-5-17 last name Gutierrez

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

We were looking for an economic place to stay between Los Angeles and Eugene, Oregon and chose Williams as the mid point stopover. We booked the Econo Lodge because of the price - through Expedia - and ended up getting charged three times for the same room, costing me time and money to get not one, but two refunds.

Our expectations were not high, we have stayed at this lower-end chain in the past and know to expect a basic place to stay. Sometimes they are good and sometimes they aren't.

We had to pull the kids out of the pool do to an infestation of water insects - believed to be Water Boatman (Google them). There was enough in the pool to suggest they had been there for a long time.

Our room included one bed not changed from a prior traveler/group. The evidence was an extremely poorly made bed complete with hair and the quilt was dirty.

The front desk staff was apologetic about the situation, but she clearly did not run the place so I chose to avoid sharing my opinion as she had no control.

I do not like writing poor reviews (and if you check out my other reviews on TripAdvisor I have posted you will find I try to be unbiased). So it pains me to have to write this one. But I do not appreciate corners being cut when there is so much competition out there.

So we will not be spending our hard earned money at this establishment any time soon.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2017

I have stayed at the Econo Lodge Williams on several occasions in the last couple of years (after the remodel), and it is my hotel of choice when traveling between Washington and California. The staff is always friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and offer in room amenities other hotels in the area don't - coffee pot (w/great coffee), mini fridge, microwave, sitting area, large bathroom area, hair dryer, ironing board, lots of power points, plenty of lighting, and free breakfast. I'm in my 60's and travel solo most of the time, so knowing this safe, comfortable hotel is waiting at the end of a long drive, knowing I can pull in late at night and feel safe is wonderful. I have recommended this hotel to friends and family traveling in California. It's not a five star resort, but it is an excellent choice if you're looking for a clean, comfortable place to stay.

Thank you to the staff for the great stay,
Michelle

Room Tip: Rooms on front side of hotel are quieter. Staff will provide extra coffee packets, towels, pillows on request.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed May 16, 2017

first time staying here.staff very attentive to detail and making customers happy. Rooms and facilities were great.room was clean with all amenities.also good nearby restaurants.right off freeway and nearby gas,stores etc.

Room Tip: rooms on the west side are quieter
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Nice and clean room. Fresh smelling and no pet odor. Nice staff, they opened the pool area so the kids could soak their feet to get cooled off. Expedia said they had a pool and we all were expecting to be able to use it. unfortunately, it wasn't open yet, but the staff did let us at least get that close :-)

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family