“Thought the price was excessive for the area and the...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Williams

Ramada Williams
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Williams

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Lompoc, California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here as a stop-over on my way to Oregon. It is right off the highway, easy to get to.

The hotel is nice and clean, and bed was very comfy. Free breakfast and wifi made it ver nice for me! It is a small, two story hotel. The only bad thing for me, was, THEY DON'T HAVE AN ELEVATOR! I am usually okay with taking stairs, I mean, it's only 2 stories. But...I had a suitcase, a carry on type bag that was heavy, a bag full of water and snacks, and my purse! It was just me staying there and they put me on the second floor. Needless to say, I made a couple trips up and down the stairs. There was only one person working the desk, so I was not offered any help. I would still stay there again, because it's a pretty decent hotel for the price of $80. I will request the first floor next time for sure!

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
MgrRamada, General Manager at Ramada Williams, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank for giving us a good review. Sorry about the elevator. Our staff is always there to help you with your luggage if you needed. Next time please ask the front desk personnel to help you out with any needs you may have. We will definitely give you a ground floor next time. Please let us know when you make your reservations next time.
See you soon again.
Thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williams
Econo Lodge Williams
#3 of 6 in Williams
Motel 6 Williams
Motel 6 Williams
#6 of 6 in Williams

Been to Ramada Williams? Share your experiences!