On our way home from San Diego we were looking for just someplace to stay before hitting the road again the next morning. We took a exit in the middle of nowhere (never heard of Williams) and was very surprised to find such a great place. After check in and receiving a coupon for 10% off dinner at their restaurant as well as a coupon for a free loaf of bread from their bakery we decided to go across the parking lot for a bite to eat at their lounge and was surprised at the size of the place not to mention the size of the portions I'm very glad we split the steak sandwich that was cooked to perfection. The rooms are large and clean (look like new) everyone was friendly they do have breakfast for you in the morning but I liked the restaurant so much we went back for more. I can't say enough good things about this place. If you find yourself in the middle of nowhere California and needing a place to stay this is definitely worth the stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top to Bottom renovation completed in 2010! Perfect location with famous Granzella's Restaurant, Lounge, Deli, and Gift Shop! Your perfect "half-way" stop on Interstate 5! **DOG FRIENDLY!!!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Granzella's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granzella`s Hotel Williams
- Granzellas Hotel Williams