“Friendly staff, clean restrooms, easy freeway access”
Review of Denny's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Denny's
Ranked #13 of 14 Restaurants in Williams
Flagstaff Arizona
“Friendly staff, clean restrooms, easy freeway access”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

When we are on the road we like and easy on and off, clean restrooms, and quick service. My son hates McDonalds food so Denny's is a frequent 'on the road' choice. We ate here coming and going, for lunch and breakfast. Seating was quick and the staff friendly and fast.
This location is a good stopping place to and from from the Mt Shasta area.

• Visited August 2014

Oliver, Canada
“OK is all you can say”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We stayed in Williams on thanksgiving. This was the only restaurant in town that was open. We are not really Denny's fans and our turkey supper confirmed why. The good was edible - at least most of it - not the mashed potatoes. The food was too salty and otherwise bland.

In a pinch this place may be OK for breakfast but don't go expecting much otherwise.

• Visited November 2013
Carson City, Nevada
“Favorite Breakfast Place on the road”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I can't tell you how many times I have eaten at a Denny's franchise when I am on the road. Even though I always threaten to change my eating habits, I always end up eating their Country Fried Steak with eggs over and hash browns. Like the other Denny's I have eaten at, the one in Williams is very clean, the service is excellent and the rest rooms are clean.

Visited July 2013
Boise, Idaho, United States
“Take out was great”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My daughter and I were traveling from Edmonton to LA with her two cats and were overnighting at a Williams hotel. We decided to order take out from Denny's and were glad we did. First of all, the waitress that took care of our order was amazing. Friendly as she could be and made the best iced coffee I've had in a long time. The food was fresh and nicely prepared and delish! Will stop off here again when traveling thru.

Visited August 2013
Madera, California
“It's a Dennys”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Not much to say about this place. Chains are all the same. Food was good as was the service. It's right off the freeway.

Visited June 2013