“Favorite Breakfast Place on the road”
Review of Denny's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Denny's
Ranked #13 of 14 Restaurants in Williams
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I can't tell you how many times I have eaten at a Denny's franchise when I am on the road. Even though I always threaten to change my eating habits, I always end up eating their Country Fried Steak with eggs over and hash browns. Like the other Denny's I have eaten at, the one in Williams is very clean, the service is excellent and the rest rooms are clean.

There are newer reviews for Denny's

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My daughter and I were traveling from Edmonton to LA with her two cats and were overnighting at a Williams hotel. We decided to order take out from Denny's and were glad we did. First of all, the waitress that took care of our order was amazing. Friendly as she could be and made the best iced coffee I've had in a long time. The food was fresh and nicely prepared and delish! Will stop off here again when traveling thru.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Not much to say about this place. Chains are all the same. Food was good as was the service. It's right off the freeway.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We were traveling past the time when most resturants are closed. We wanted a sit down served dinner, not fast food. This Dennys is near a hotel where it is convenient for us to stay. We have been here several times over the years. I wish it served wine like some do. Our waitress normally has two others to help her serve. Last night one called in sick and the other one went home sick. It had an impact on the service but she still did a great job though it wasn't as good as it would have been with a full staff. She retained a good attitude, was friendly to everyone and apologized for the delays. Food was typical, not too expensive but valued similar to its quality. We will be there again, partly because it is about the only show in town but because I appreciate the service we always receive.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

As I sat there waiting for both ordering and then the food, the wait jogged my memory: Oh nuts, I was here a year ago and the same dismal service.
Food is OK (its Denny's) but the wait is way to long. The place is simply short handed by several servers and cooks. Manager was no where to be seen. Needs a new line of work.