“Best place in town for dinner, we were told...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Louis Cairo's

Louis Cairo's
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Williams
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Stop on by and try our patio or our sports pub lounge for casual atmosphere, or go on into the dining room for more formal. Start off with a fabulous lemon drop, top shelf margarita on the rocks or a fabulous glass of wine from our extensive wine list. We have it all, from Steaks that are trimmed in house, to every meal being prepared to individual order. Try our calamari, or a dish of pasta. Our steak sandwich is famous, top sirloin steak, complimented by our beef raviolis, crisp salad or home made soup and of course you do have to try the bruschetta or the Blue Louis Bread, but be warned, you are now vampire free, and need to take an order wherever your going to be let in the door!
London, United Kingdom
“Best place in town for dinner, we were told...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

..and we were not disappointed. In all fairness we only stayed one night and didn't check out any other places for dinner. But food was good. The garlic bread has loads of garlic on it. A little too much for my liking, but that is just me. Would go back should I hit Williams again.

• Visited April 2013

Penn Valley, California
“Don't Miss Louis Cairo's for Lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Best Calamari ever....have ordered it for years and never get tired of it. The Louis Special Garlic Bread is take-home great....authentic garlic and delicious any time of the day....Rating if for one of very many visits...Hope they never close! Also appreciate their long-time support of food ministry outreach in Colusa.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Phil R
Washington
“good small town food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

We stay in Williams, CA,. every year on our road trip from NW Washington to So. California to visit family and friends. Usually we travel with our 2 small dogs so we get food to go and eat in our hotel room. This trip we left the dogs at home. We decided to finally go and dine at Louis Cairo's which is always recommended by the Traveler's Motel. We didn't call in advance, so we had to wait for about 20 mins. in the bar. The bar is quite lively and frequented by the locals. The two ladies behind the bar were friendly and provided good service. The wait staff in the restaurant were not so attentive, but all in all, the meal was good. I had the chicken marsala and my husband ordered the sweet breads. We did not enjoy the Louis Cairo Bread which was just some bread with a ton of uncooked garlic. We will not hesitate to return on our next trip thru Williams.

• Visited April 2013
Williams, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“By far, the best food in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Louis Cairo's is a steak house that prides itself in its grade A angus beef, so comparatively, there is no comparison in town. I love the petit filets, and they are even available on a "lighter" portion, if you're on a budget or don't eat a whole lot. My FAVORITE is the "Chicken Marsala". YIKES! I refer it to everybody & always receive thanks for the suggestion. It is really good. It, too, is also available on the lighter portion, but I recommend getting the big dish and taking some home! YUM. There is a full bar and tasty wine choices too. For dinners, there is a wine suggestion. The desserts are tasty too. What else? Cute waitresses! :D

• Visited January 2013
Red Bluff, California
“traveling home after San Francisco”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

On March 25th my husband I had traveled to Redwood city on business. On our way home we decided to stop at Louis Cairo's for an early dinner (4:00pm). We had eaten there a year or so ago. The cost of dinner was $58.00. And it was not worth $20.00. The service was just ok. The waitress seemed more interested in what was going on in the bar than at her table. And the place was empty. The food left a lot to be disred. Portions where small and my food was only luke warm. I could not find the waitress to take my food back. The Carrot cassarole was gross. Not cooked at all. My husband said his steak was ok but lacked flavor. Won't stop there again.

• Visited March 2013