“Surprisingly good for this small town”

Williams chinese restaraunt
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Williams
Description: AMAZING Food at reasonable cost.
Description: AMAZING Food at reasonable cost.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

SO THANKFUL to have found this little Chinese oasis amongst the plethora of fast food joints along the I-5 corridor!! Thanks to the great reviewers at TripAdvisor, we followed their advice to give this place a shot, and so glad we did!! The service was swift and courteous, the food was really good and fresh. I don't think I'd go so far as to say that this is a 5 star restaurant, but we were so thankful to have a clean, quiet place to sit and eat that was not a McDonald's or Burger King.

If you like good Chinese food, I highly recommend this restaurant. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The food servings were large but the taste average. The orange chicken house specialty was the best. We ordered take away and the staff gave us chopsticks, forks and even plates to take with us so we could share out the food back at our motel.. They were very helpful and efficient.

1  Thank sydaus3
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great little hidden treasure behind the McDonalds. Doesn't look like much for the outside but wait till you order and get your meal! Wonderful food choices and such nice people to serve you! They have the freshest vegetables in all their orders of any place around Colusa County!Love their tofu and vegies in scheczuan sauce!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

After a hard day driving down I-5, this Chinese Restaurant did a good job of serving up our food selections from their extensive menu. It's no less than what you would expect of any Chinese restaurant that has the cuisine down pat. Totally up to par and well presented, but not especially memorable. If you like Chinese, go there and you won't be disappointed. Their dining room is full, their portions are large, and their prices are reasonable. Probably the best you could hope for in a town the size of Williams.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I had just spent some time in Mexico, and was driving up I5 back to Canada when I decided
to stop for the night at Williams California. Not wanting fast food I thought I would give
Chinese a try for a change. What a great surprise...this little spot on the highway has one of
the best Chinese food restaurants that I have ever eaten at. You must try the dishes with the
orange peel, and let your taste buds do the rest!! You won't be disappointed. Great portions
and great prices.