“Great price, great sleep.”
Review of Stage Stop Inn

Stage Stop Inn
Stage Stop Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Williams
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This place not only had a great price. But it was clean, comfortable, and friendly. Even the custodian which i believe was named dave struck up a friendly conversation on our way out. There are a couple places to grab a drink within walking distance if in the mood. The area didnt seem sketchy either which is always a plus.

• Stayed: April 2014
330ssi, Manager at Stage Stop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Thank you for your kind review, looking forward to see you on your next visit Thank you Anil patel

Reviewed April 14, 2014

stopped by to stay on a trip north, nice clean remodeled rooms, pool was sparkly clear. Very pet friendly. Bed was comfortable, and the room had lots of little percs included. Even used my own computer in the evening with the free wifi. Would definitely stop here again. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank 658Susan1964

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed here twice now. The first time we stopped expecting a dive because of the price. Very pleasantly surprised by the newly renovated clean rooms. The second time we stayed the night in Williams on purpose to stay the night here knowing we would get an inexpensive, clean, pet friendly room. Great bang for your buck.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
330ssi, Manager at Stage Stop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Me and my husband decided to take a vacation. I looked up hotels for prices, this one was in our budget.. It was very nice, a lot of new upgrades and rooms was clean.. The staff was friendly, always had a smile and willing to help if I needed it.. I would stay here again if Iam ever visiting around the area... Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I left a family heirloom worth over $1500 in my room at the Stage Stop Inn in Williams, Ca. and didn't notice it missing for 2 hrs. When I returned Anil Patel returned it with a smile, saying he knew I'd be back soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Stefan V

Reviewed January 30, 2014

This place was not what I expected at all. The rooms were "ok" not as nice as the pictures make them seem. The room was old with a newer tv and newer counter top. Carpets were tacky and old. Curtains tacky and old. Bedding was very old and I found hair on my sheets. The pool was extremely dirty and couldn't be used. Nothing like the picture showed at all. The woman who checked us is wasn't rude but not at all friendly or welcoming. None of my devices was able to pick up the "free wifi" they supposedly offered. I rated this room average mostly for the cheap rate.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Came to town to do some duck hunting and I had to stay here because my go to place was booked up and there was no room at the inn... Anyhow thought I would stay here because of the good reviews left by others. Outside there is a signed that read remodeled rooms. I guess if you count new big screen T.V. as remodeled then yes it was. The bed was old and uncomfortable I had to run down to the grocery store to purchase some Lysol to spay to kill the unpleasant oder in the room. The room looked clean but just had a dirty feel to it. Honestly I found this place about the same as the motel6 down the street seriously. Needless to say I wasn't impressed but it was a place to stay. Next time I make sure I call ahead and book at my go to place.

Room Tip: Stay down the street...