“Thank You!”

Stage Stop Inn
Stage Stop Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Williams
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I left a family heirloom worth over $1500 in my room at the Stage Stop Inn in Williams, Ca. and didn't notice it missing for 2 hrs. When I returned Anil Patel returned it with a smile, saying he knew I'd be back soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Stefan V
330ssi, Manager at Stage Stop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thank you for your kind review, looking forward to see you on your next visit

Anil patel

There are newer reviews for Stage Stop Inn

Reviewed January 30, 2014

This place was not what I expected at all. The rooms were "ok" not as nice as the pictures make them seem. The room was old with a newer tv and newer counter top. Carpets were tacky and old. Curtains tacky and old. Bedding was very old and I found hair on my sheets. The pool was extremely dirty and couldn't be used. Nothing like the picture showed at all. The woman who checked us is wasn't rude but not at all friendly or welcoming. None of my devices was able to pick up the "free wifi" they supposedly offered. I rated this room average mostly for the cheap rate.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Came to town to do some duck hunting and I had to stay here because my go to place was booked up and there was no room at the inn... Anyhow thought I would stay here because of the good reviews left by others. Outside there is a signed that read remodeled rooms. I guess if you count new big screen T.V. as remodeled then yes it was. The bed was old and uncomfortable I had to run down to the grocery store to purchase some Lysol to spay to kill the unpleasant oder in the room. The room looked clean but just had a dirty feel to it. Honestly I found this place about the same as the motel6 down the street seriously. Needless to say I wasn't impressed but it was a place to stay. Next time I make sure I call ahead and book at my go to place.

Room Tip: Stay down the street...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Best room I ever had for fifty bucks clean quite comfortable. Old will kept park at your door motel. If you have to stay in Williams why pay more somewhere else? Easy walking distance to granzilla's sports lounge and restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I've stayed here several times and always had a good experience but this time, it was exceptional.

Rooms have all been tastefully refurbished, wifi works well, pool is small but sufficient, ref in room as is coffee maker, plentiful plug ins....very comfortable. AC is louder than I would like but overall, remains a favorite place to stay on the I-5 northern corridor.

Big flat screen Tks, fans in rooms, large new showers.

Room Tip: If u r a family or group, u might want to ask for the family room-- 2 beds with table, couch, etc.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Good clean room, everything e.g. TV and Shower worked fine. Couple who ran it very helpful, both went out of their way, he helped me figure out how to open the hood on my rental car, she told us about nearby tourist spots. We only stopped 1 night as we were on a long road trip, would happily have stayed longer. Pool looked nice, although we didn't have time to use it. Breakfast was good with boiled eggs and cereal, the OJ was a little thin.
The recommended Restaurant (Louis Cairo) was great, within walking distance and open relatively late.
Overall great value and would thoroughly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Nice basic room with consistent internet and a friendly-enough Indian couple who runs the place. The breakfast was the only place we stayed where they provided a protein (boiled eggs), which was nice. The room was clean and right near the grocery store downtown. They also had a barbecue. Walking/biking distance to parks and a couple of restaurants. As we were packing up to go after a few day stay, my partner asked if it would be okay if we checked out a few minutes late. Mrs. Patel replied that it would be another $5, and my partner felt nickel-and-dimed.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Erin A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williams
Ramada Williams
#1 of 6 in Williams
Granzella's Inn
Granzella's Inn
#3 of 6 in Williams

Been to Stage Stop Inn? Share your experiences!