“Very Clean and comfy”
Review of Traveler's Inn

Traveler's Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Williams
Reviewed November 11, 2010

The lady first walks you to your room to ensure everything is ok with you. The room was immaculate and cozy. My wife even commented to me that the sheets and comforter were better than most hotels. The office staff (An older lady and younger gentleman) made us feel very welcomed. it's also a pretty quiet little town which adds to the comfort. It really has a "mom&pop" feel to it:) I guess the only issue i had was looking for a dumpster to place my pets waste bag. I highly recommend this place and the price was GREAT.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 26, 2010

This was my second stay and I drove an extra hour to get there but it was well worth it. Recently remodeled with very professionally done tile in bathroom, what looked like new fixtures and sink, lots of towels and towel racks, nice new carpet in the room, new paint, comfortable bed. Free Wi-Fi. Better than average continental breakfast included small muffins, oatmeal packets and fresh fruit. All for $37.99 - but I had a coupon so my price was $31.99.

Traveler's Inn is about 8 or 10 blocks from I-5, in a quiet neighborhood. There was an outdoor pond and fountain with 3 large fish (koi?) in it, a nice touch for a small motel.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2010

We needed a place to take a break from the road on our way to Carmel CA and found this great little motel. It was clean, comfortable and excellent value. The added bonus for us was that this motel is also dog friendly.

Our room was well appointed and looked as though it had recently been refurbished including the bathroom which had new tiles and fixtures. There was also free internet access in the room which was great to have. The in town location was good and there were restaurants within walking distance plus it was far enough away from the highway to ensure a quiet night.

The owner/manager was friendly and welcoming and that was very much appreciated after a long day of driving.

In our many travels there have been times when we've paid twice as much (or more) for motels that weren't half as nice as this one - so we consider the Traveler's Inn to be an excellent value and would recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay in Williams, CA.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2010

I've stayed at the Traveler's Inn on 3 separate occasions now. I've made it my regular overnight destination while traveling between Southern Oregon and Central California. The rooms are a bit small, but the beds are as comfortable as you could ever want. The rooms are extremely clean and the service is excellent!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank YolondaAllen
Reviewed October 7, 2010

I was looking for a budget motel for a quick nights stay while traveling through California. I had planned to stay at another hotel in Williams but ran across the name of this one doing a search. The price was such a good deal I decided to take a chance and boy did it pay off!. Very clean, freshly remodeled rooms, extremely polite and helpful staff. The beds were comfy, the wifi was free and speedy. I have not one complaint about the place, in fact I am staying there again this week!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank harmony14
Reviewed September 30, 2010

Decided to stay here after a lengthy internet search. Very clean and remodeled rooms. Manager met me out on the street and directed me to parking spot ( I'm in an 18 wheeler ) It is an older place, but it is obvious that the current owners take pride in the place. Hell of a value as well. $35 for a motel in California is awesome for it not being a dump.The rooms aren't the biggest and they could use an in room coffee pot, but breakfast is included in the price. Well worth the stay

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2010

My friend and I were on a fifteen day road trip and stayed in various budget hotels in eight different states. We were so happy to find the Traveler's Inn in Williams, CA. It was not only the least expensive but by far the best. It was close to I5 but not noisy at all. The room was cozy and tastefully decorated and sparkling clean, the bathroom just renovated in fresh new tiles and had both a desk and make up table. Even a fridge and a microwave! We had our lovely breakfast by the pool chatting with an English couple on a West Coast Trip. They were also very happy with the place. The building style was very charming with roof tiles and white stucco and the plantings were interesting and well cared for.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williams
Stage Stop Inn
#1 of 2 in Colusa
Granzella's Inn
Granzella's Inn
#3 of 6 in Williams

Been to Traveler's Inn? Share your experiences!