“What a find - what a great value!”
Review of Traveler's Inn

Traveler's Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Williams
Reviewed October 7, 2010

I was looking for a budget motel for a quick nights stay while traveling through California. I had planned to stay at another hotel in Williams but ran across the name of this one doing a search. The price was such a good deal I decided to take a chance and boy did it pay off!. Very clean, freshly remodeled rooms, extremely polite and helpful staff. The beds were comfy, the wifi was free and speedy. I have not one complaint about the place, in fact I am staying there again this week!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank harmony14

Reviewed September 30, 2010

Decided to stay here after a lengthy internet search. Very clean and remodeled rooms. Manager met me out on the street and directed me to parking spot ( I'm in an 18 wheeler ) It is an older place, but it is obvious that the current owners take pride in the place. Hell of a value as well. $35 for a motel in California is awesome for it not being a dump.The rooms aren't the biggest and they could use an in room coffee pot, but breakfast is included in the price. Well worth the stay

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2010

My friend and I were on a fifteen day road trip and stayed in various budget hotels in eight different states. We were so happy to find the Traveler's Inn in Williams, CA. It was not only the least expensive but by far the best. It was close to I5 but not noisy at all. The room was cozy and tastefully decorated and sparkling clean, the bathroom just renovated in fresh new tiles and had both a desk and make up table. Even a fridge and a microwave! We had our lovely breakfast by the pool chatting with an English couple on a West Coast Trip. They were also very happy with the place. The building style was very charming with roof tiles and white stucco and the plantings were interesting and well cared for.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2010

What a lovely place. Very Quiet. The owner was polite on the phone and more so in person.. 1st thing I noticed. That was important to me. The pool was beautiful, the bed was comfortable and the room was older & remodeled, it was old fashioned hospitality and cleanliness. We would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Winningchanges
Reviewed August 15, 2010

Very clean and updated room. Great place to stop to break up a long road trip. Price was so good, we didn't think it could be any good, but were pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank stewii
Reviewed August 10, 2010

Excellent, very clean and tidy Pluscheaper than a lot of other motels in the area which were not anywhere near as good as this one.
Well worth staying here if in the area. You will get excellent value for money and very helpful staff.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stubbyvan
Reviewed May 19, 2010

I was on my way back to Cottonwood after a long hard work trip. I was scared when I saw how reasonable the rates were. I was shocked when I opened the door to the room and it had nice style, quality blankets and sheets, a nice desk and work space, Clean Clean Clean, like brand new kind of clean.

It was 1 am when I checked in. They were frindly and kind in the middle of the night. I am so appreciative of this action.

At 2 am when I wanted to go online... they answered that call and gave me the pass code.

There was coffee and breakfast when I woke up and plenty of fresh fruit.

There was a pool with Queen palms and it was like an Oasis.

The grounds and landscape are lush and remind me what's possible when care is given.

These are good people to work so hard for their business and when I'm traveling in the area I will stay here.

If you use Harbin or Vichy Hot Springs this is the perfect hotel to use located right at I-5 and the 20.

I highly recommend over any other hotel within 100 miles.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank TerminatorBarbie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williams
Stage Stop Inn
#1 of 2 in Colusa
Granzella's Inn
Granzella's Inn
#3 of 6 in Williams

Been to Traveler's Inn? Share your experiences!