All reviews continental breakfast rooms are small koi pond remodeled rooms fridge and microwave would stay here again exercise room coffee maker night's sleep southern california free wifi room was spotless quiet location up to date beds were comfortable great place to stay desk clerk
Reviewed October 26, 2016

I spent one night at the Traveler's Inn for business. There are not many options for lodging in Williams, but I found the reviews for Traveler's to be good and I agree with them. The breakfast was minimal and the Fitness Center was a joke, but the room was well appointed and comfortable. The staff was also friendly.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2016

small rooms but clean and more than adequate, great price, great facilities and cannot say enough about Manny and his family ... the went above and beyond to be sure I got an item back that I'd left behind ... love this little place hidden away in Williams CA ... very quiet there too

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2016

I have many family members who stay here, it is the in-between point when we travel from Oregon to So Cal locations. If you are looking for a quick stay over, clean, pleasant then this is the BEST! You won't be disappointed.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 22, 2016

We just needed a place to overnight before starting our vacation in northern California. I took a chance on Traveler's Inn and found a very nice surprise. The hotel is clean and attractive, looks newly renovated using the space wisely and efficiently. We had a very comfortable evening. We will recommend and stay at this hotel again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2016

This is a great motel. Super, Super clean, and staff very friendly! It is decorated so nicely. We were travelling to Bellingham WA from Temecula, CA. I will stay there again! The continental breakfast is wonderful. A great itialian restaurant withing walking distance, which give you 10% off your bill if staying at Travellers Inn.

Trip type: Traveled with family