“One night stop on the way Disneyland”
Review of Traveler's Inn

Traveler's Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Williams
Kirkland, WA
“One night stop on the way Disneyland”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have stayed at the Motel 6 in Williams a dozen years ago and it was OK.. Williams is a good stopping point from Seattle to So.Cal. I checked Trip advisor and Google reviews and was impressed. I booked the room online and showed up about 7pm. Lady at front desk was friendly and walked us to our room. Grounds are nice, room was very clean, nice bathroom, comfy bed, flat screen TV, fridge, and microwave. Continental breakfast was juice, coffee, milk, pastries, muffins, and 2 kinds of cereal..This was about as nice as most Courtyard Marriott Hotels, and nicer than most Best Westerns. Although the room was on the small side for a family, it was perfect for us. If it weren't for the Tripadvisor reviews, I would have never found this place, nor would I have stayed here since it is a couple blocks from I-5 and it is a small complex. I probably would have stayed at one of the chain hotels by the freeway, but I am glad I didn't...I would give it 5 stars, but the end rooms 118 (we were in 118) and 119 face the road, and there is quite a bit of farm trucks that go by and it is a little loud. Not bad, since it is only every few minutes, but if you get a room on the inner courtyard, you probably won't hear that.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MIchael E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
California
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Spotless - with a group of very pleasant and helpful owner/operators. There were two persons at the desk when we arrived at about 8:00 and a party of two without a reservation arrived right behind us. Nonetheless, one of the two desk clerk/owners took the time to walk us to the room, show us the room features and walk us over to the fitness center, which was equally spotless.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Addison, Maine
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed at this hotel a week ago. We were very happy. They put us in one of the corner rooms which the size is much larger than the room they put us in this past weekend. Last weekend I requested the same room for our upcoming stay. Well, they didn't honor our request and put us in a very small room without a bathtub. I had no idea they didn't offer bathtubs in all of their rooms. I planned a relaxing morning for Sunday and it didn't happen. Brought bathsalts, tea, exercise mat, etc. The room was so small I couldn't even roll my exercise mat out to stretch. Will do more research for our next trip so my relaxing time away is spent relaxing instead of being uncomfortable. The staff is still great though and the room was recently re-painted and clean.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Mammoth Lakes, California
Reviewed September 19, 2013

A comfortable, nicely decorated low cost room. Great amenities, friendly staff. We were just passing through the area on the way home and felt fortunate to find this place. Would definitely recommend to anyone in need of accommodations in Williams.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed September 15, 2013

It's rare that a room at a bargain price also leaves you impressed with it's quality, but that's the case here. Flat screen TV, lovely tile in the bathroom, and a great mattress and bedding. Everything spotlessly clean, the A/C worked and wasn't too loud, and the shower had good water pressure. I kinda feel guilty that I paid less than $50 for the night. I will definitely stay here again whenever I pass through Williams. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: I was given room 137, a handicap room. It has a very large roll-in shower, very nicely tiled. If you...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Michael M
Weed, California
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Motel 6 price but so much more: List of greats:

Decor
Bed
Flat screen tv with lots of WORKING channels
Elegant working bathroom
Personable/friendly/helpful staff

For the price you can not beat this place. They even provide a breakfast, not fancy but good enough. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Just a couple of blocks from Granzellas Bar/deli/reastarant. a great place to eat, drink, watch a ga...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank MntShastaDragon
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was very affordable and had many amenities. The rooms were elegantly decorated. A pool, laundry and weight room were available as well as a nice continental breakfast. For the price it was great. It's one drawback was the room was on the small side but the refrigerator,microwave made up for that overall good value.

• Stayed August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williams
Ramada Williams
#1 of 1 in Dunnigan
Granzella's Inn
Granzella's Inn
#3 of 6 in Williams

Been to Traveler's Inn? Share your experiences!