“We loved it and we'll be back!!!”
Review of Traveler's Inn

Traveler's Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Williams
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Found this on the internet and thought oh it's just one night lets stay here. I was very happy with my choice it was half way from home to were we were going. I was so happy that we booked a night for when we were returning home. I would recommed this hotel to anyone. The room is cozy but very clean a nice. With free internet, fridge, microwave, and breakfast in the morning!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda B
There are newer reviews for Traveler's Inn

Reviewed August 15, 2011

Very clean updated units, friendly courteous staff. Friendly town

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2011

I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the room. It has been remodeled and was very quiet. My granddaughter used the wi-fi and it worked great, she was happy. I would definately recommend this to anyone traveling, and we will use it again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Donna S
Reviewed July 31, 2011

We had a great stay at this motel...at first glance I thought it was going to be a bust, but when you get in the rooms it is great. The room was comfy and clean, the bathroom was a little too small for my taste though very clean. The kids loved the pool and they had a very nice continental breakfast. Would stay here again

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Nana_z22
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I was driving through northern California and decided to stop for the night in Williams, CA. My online service locator took me to TripAdvisor and this Traveler's Inn came up with glowing recommendations, and I stopped there and got a room. The motel is neat and clean, the people are friendly and considerate and the services are spot-on. They even had a help line for me to call when I couldn't connect with the wireless service right away. With just a little help I was able to connect and I had not other problems. I'll go out of my way to stop there again any time I'm up that way.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank ShirleyB77
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Stopped by here as an overnight rest, found it researching for places to stay. I booked directly through their website - a little different. You submit the information and will email you about a day later if accepted or not. The price was a big draw.

Access from freeway - a few blocks from the freeway but easy on and off. Food and gas nearby. We found it easy to find.

Parking lot and property - small and quaint, well kept, clean and quiet.

Check In staff - friendly and efficient. Answered all questions and provided answers to our questions.

The room - was clean and updated. NO IN ROOM COFFEE - which was a big minus for us. the room was small but adequate. bathroom was small, my complaint about the room was that 3 out of 4 of us were not tall enough to see ourselves in the bathroom mirror. Luckily there was another mirror available in the room. Beds were comfortable, thankful for fridge and microwave.

Breakfast - coffee, juice, pastries, cereal, fruit. That's all folks. Short hours for breakfast and no room to turn around in their office/breakfast area.

Pool looked well kept but we did not use. This will be a repeat place for us, unfortunately, we were not able to on the way back because they were all booked up.

Room Tip: all rooms are ground level.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank MsCurlyboop
Reviewed July 24, 2011

I needed an overnight stop on a long I-5 trip, and I found this one on tripadvisor. Tucked in a quiet residential area away from I-5 and several blocks off Williams' main street, this little motel was super-clean inside and out. The host was welcoming and walked me out to my room to show it to me and to turn on the A/C for me. Don't know if all the rooms were this nice, but recently remodeled - custom tiled bath, super-comfy bed with nice linens, nice TV, free wireless. Fridge and microwave in room but no coffee maker - VERY basic continental breakfast in office at 6 am. Small nice outdoor pool. Super quiet. Senior rate was only $35!

Room Tip: For total quiet, get room away from street. Although it's quiet at night, there's some traff...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williams
Ramada Williams
#1 of 2 in Colusa
Granzella's Inn
Granzella's Inn
#3 of 6 in Williams

Been to Traveler's Inn? Share your experiences!