“Wonderful!”
Review of Old Market Grill

Old Market Grill
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in Wildomar
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We have eaten here 3 times ....... over the last week! Yes, it is that good. Breakfast every time but we plan on going to dinner here soon. Every time we have had the meat omelet. A large size omelet with lots of meat and cheddar cheese, plus the sides ........ all for $7.99. I order it with a side salad and not the normal home fries and toast as I'm doing a high protein, low carb diet. The dressings are all freshly made and taste so good, the Greek dressing ........ yummy. Lots of fresh goodies on the top of the salad. The staff is friendly and on top of things, they aim to please. The owners and some of their family all work there so I'm sure that has something to do with It. The inside is clean, tables cleared quickly plus they have an outdoor patio with umbrellas. I'm sure this is going to be one of my favorite places. Good food, won't break your piggy bank and a nice relaxing setting.

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I live down the road from this place and passed it many times and finally decided to have dinner there last night. Well, my husband & I were pleasantly surprised, homey decor, really friendly people and great food and reasonable prices. I had the ribeye panini and my husband had the chef salad and it was yummy,so we will be back for sure!!!!