“AMAZING!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This was our second time spending our evening with friends at Tesoro. I was just as happy if not more than the first time! The restaurant is stunning.... the service is some of the best. We love the feeling of elegant, fine dining, but it is oh so comfortable. Friendly to say the least! The food is honestly some of the best we have ever had! We ordered the Wild Boar again and it was just as good as the first time. Fish was Swai, wonderful, light, tender.... They featured the pumpkin ravioli..... and again, it was amazing! They are going to have it on their fall menu, and we cant wait to go back to have it again! Gelato.... Maple Bacon. WOW. Who would have thought! We went on a Friday and the band was amazing! Will Rize and Ty Fleming.... Motown.... R&B... great night, great time, wonderful experience!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

This was our first visit to Tesoros since it recently opened. We will return. The food was divine. I ordered the chicken entrée but asked if I could have the arriabato sauce instead of the sauce offered on the menu. They happily accommodated me and it was delicious. My husband ordered the lobster ravioli and it too was absolutely delicious. Our server (I think his name was Paul) knew the menu and how all of the dishes were prepared. He gave us great service. Tesoros has a full bar. They offer music but we did not stay for that. We will next time.