“The BEST mexican food!!!!!”

Los Jilberto's Taco Shop
Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Wildomar
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Our family and friends have been coming to Los Jil (as we call it) since Oct.. 2003!! We love the one in Wildomar. I have eaten at a lot of Mexican places through the years, and I honestly think their the best!!!! The owners are very friendly, and its really clean, which is very important to me :-). When we've been out of town, the first place we want to eat at when we get back is Los Jil's ❤

Reviewed May 28, 2012

It may be fast food, but it is the best Mexican restaurant we have. My favorite is the chicken tostada. $3.00 which is cheap for what you get. The chicken is soooo flavorful. All my friends are thankful I took them here. We are all happy to have at least one good Mexican restaurant in town.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

One of our favorite places to go - people are great, call ahead and you don't have to wait for your food. Local favorite!

2  Thank RelaxedCouple92595
Reviewed September 6, 2009

The taco salad is not like anything you get at a fast food, more like a sit down restaurant. I like it with the shredded beef. The chilie relleno burrito is not on the menu but is easily available. You won't find better unless you go to another branch of Los Jilbertos. I thought the chile verde was too hot but my husband likes it. You can get a sample and check it out. The service is always fast and friendly.

1  Thank MGD828
Reviewed February 8, 2009

Excellent take out Mexican food. This is a strip mall take out restaurant with zero ambience. But, wow the food is great! Very fresh, tasty and inexpensive.

2  Thank FrequentTraveler54