“Inventive and a great vibe”
Review of Phlight

Phlight
Ranked #4 of 281 Restaurants in Whittier
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2008

Having lived in Whittier for more than 5 years, I know how hard it is to find the kind of food that food snobs like me enjoy in the area...Phlight has fit the bill.

The vibe in the place is great. It has a NYC vibe with a very laid back attitude. Small and wonderfully decorated, staying for a few hours to share food and wine is easy to do.

The food in very creative and delicious. I definately have my favorites. And being that it's tapas style, going with a friend is a good idea to try something new. The Flat Iron Steak w/ Red Rice is amazing and a must everytime I go. No matter what, I don't ever leave Phligh disappointed. I can take out of town friends there for an impressive dinner or just walk over in my jeans on a weekday and relax.
A great place.

3  Thank libbyk
There are newer reviews for Phlight

Reviewed January 25, 2008

great menu, great food, great wine!!!!

2  Thank dgibb