“Phabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Phlight

Phlight
Ranked #2 of 274 Restaurants in Whittier
Cuisines: Spanish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sacramento, California
“Phabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I ate here last weekend with two of her old college buddies after dropping our son off at Whittier College. We had read the great reviews but had no idea what a treat we were in for. It was among the best meals I've ever had. We ordered several of the tapas and loved every one. The chicken mole and duck tacos were terrific. We almost didn't order the sobrasada flat bread because it sounded like a glorified pizza but we were glad we did. A pizza it was not. Fabulous it was. My favorite, however, were the bacon wrapped dates. When they came I almost wanted to forget the rest of the order and just sit and eat these all night. Our server was very friendly and the service was impeccable. Best of all, the bill for four of us was just over $100, which included two large (600ml) bottles of excellent beer. This place is a gem.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank YitzhakAaron

Los Angeles
“Gourmet Food in Whittier!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

A lovely little tapas bar with simple elegant decore and excellent service. The menu is varied and each dish is beautifully prepared and delicious! If you sit at the bar you can watch the chefs perform their magic. Wide choice of wine and beer including homemade sangria. Best food on town!

2 Thank LosAngelesTamara
Glasgow, Scotland
“Only good place to eat in Whittier!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

Tapas menu. Everything freshly prepared. Reservations reallyneeded on weekends.can be very noisy.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank intrepidtraveler23
Southern Califonia
“Great late night stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

As a last minute outing went with friends and ordered about 1/2 the menu for the group. Everything was delicious! Great food and service.

Visited May 2011
2 Thank Kara D
los angeles, california
“Heaven in your mouth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

We've been here a few times and have loved it every time. The food is delicious and the wine selectiom is great. The only thing they can improve onis the sangria. Had it a couple times and did not like it. The baconwrapped dates are wonderful, as is the paella. Their olives and almonds are also delish. I really enjoyed their crispy lentils. The patatas bravas are also good. This is more of an evening with friends or couples place. Since we couldn't find a sitter and were aching for crispy lentils, we took baby. The servers were accomodating and we saw a few other people with babies. I highly suggest callin ahead and making a reservation. I've seen people turned away, I myself wa turned away one Wednesday night, yes, on a Wednesday they were jam packed!

• Visited January 2012