“Great food with a friendly atmosphere”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Silver Palace Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 275 Restaurants in Whittier
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
“Great food with a friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The food and the service have remained consistently good for over 25 years. There are the standard menu items which are always enjoyed. We do mix in the specials that please us as well. The owner is there to make sure that your dining experience is one that will bring you back.

Blue Springs, Missouri
“Good Manadarin!”
Reviewed December 21, 2011

As a native Chicagoan, I pride myself on great food. Due to excessive travel, I am forced to eat restaurant food. Therefore I like to dable in different cuisines. One of my fav's is Chinese food. As with a lot of cuisines, you have to be careful. This place was pretty good. I ordered the Shrimp with lobster sauce one time and the next I ordered not and spicy shrimp. I prefer my Lobster sauce to have the brown liquid but all of the Mandarin establishments I have visited in southern cali use the white sauce. Not for me, therefore I did not enjoy this dish.

The Spicy shrimp however was fantastic!

Service was admirable. Price was reasonable. They do however close the place in mid afternoon for their lunch. So beware of the time you visit. Call first.

Visited July 2011
Maryland
“Worth seeking out”
Reviewed February 12, 2010

I've lived on both coasts within easy driving distance to two major Chinatown and this is the only Chinese restaurant I have ever craved. It is a must-do whenever I am in SoCal. Both innovative and traditional dishes made better than I have ever had. If you care more for great service and memorable food than scenery, this is one not to miss.