“Awesome!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Big Bear City, California, United States
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

This place is always the best. You get a lot of delicious food. The servers are very friendly. There will be a wait but its worth it.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Shannon C

Tehachapi, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,354 helpful votes
“Great Ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great ribs at this restaurant. The steaks are very good too but we come for the ribs. The service is very professional and the prices are reasonable.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
12 Thank melsdad2002
Los Angeles
“Pastrami is soo good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Great pastrami, Hawaiian chicken, onion flower, beef barley soup and theee best blue cheese dressing ever.

2 Thank ReyDar64
inland empire,ca
“good value”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

You better not eat all day if you plan on coming here for dinner.

Portions are large, prices are good, food quality is very good.

I had been told about this place several times so while on the 605 happened to stop here for dinner.

Order the 1/4 chicken and the steak and it was absolutely scrumptious.My friend dined on a slab of ribs but could not eat all of them as she was fool from the beef barley soup. The chili beans have a little kick to it, and are very tasty.

The only thing I was annoyed with was the fact that when you walk in there is alot of straw wrappers and napkins that needed to be picked up. In the seating area, there was like messy seats that could of been wiped down. As my friend and I sat and waited for our table, in front of us in the cash register were 6 employees just gathered around and chatting. I thought maybe with all of them standing around maybe 2 could of grabbed the broom and dustpan and picked up the debris. Then as we were seated to our table we had to walk by several tables that needed to be cleared and cleaned.

I realize that it is hot weather outside and yes this place is not fancy by no means but, apart from a beach cafe, i can not say I have ever dined at a place where sooo many people came in dressed in tank tops with lovely arm pit hairs sticking out.

Anyhoo... I will come back and of course face the opposite way of traffic coming in so I do not have to see so many pits... hee hee hee

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank IEBEV
school
“Blast from the Past”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

All I can say is that I died but now I am in heaven.....When they closed our Chris and Pitts in North Hollywood, Ca. I was so saddened. After many years since the 60's, Wedding Rehersal dinners, family gatherings, raising children at a homestyle BBQ restaurant with children's meals of spaghetti, today I found my BBQ house again! I f you haven't had Chris and Pitts BBQ, you haven't lived!

• Visited April 2012