“My sister loves this place”

Lascari's Italian Deli
Ranked #6 of 274 Restaurants in Whittier
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
ca
“My sister loves this place”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I always thought it was ok, but my family really likes it.

Whittier, California
“Nobody beats Lascaris”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Best sandwiches in town. Family owned, two locations. Just the best place to get italian or a sandwich, hands down.

La Habra, California
“Italian done right!!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

This place is an old favorite of mine!!!! The turkey ABC sandwich for lunch is a winner, the baked ziti for dinner is off da chain!!! Check it out!!! Big ups!!!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank haroldgreen
Boston, Massachusetts
“Quick Delivery. Hot/Fresh Food”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Had 3 meals delivered. Delivery was quick, accurate and our food was hot. The bread rolls that come with each meal were hot and fresh as well and very good.

Two of us had spaghetti, one with sausage and one with meatballs and the 3rd meal was a chicken sandwhich wrap. The sausage were excellent. Te meatballs had too much breading for me but they were better than most restaurant meatballs I have had. To me the pasta was cooked too long but it was within reason and I think most people would feel as if the pasta was cooked reasonable well. (I Happen to like my pasta truly al dente). Plus with delivery it is still cooking in the package.

I am told the chicken wrap was really good and very fresh. Each dinner came with a salad that had very green/fresh lettuce.

Pricing was really low. the pasta dishes were under $10 each including either two sausage or two meatballs. The meals were a good size, especially when you consider the price.

They have 4 locations

• Visited January 2012
Whittier, California
“Good Italian Food”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

We were looking for a nice place to eat that wouldn't brake our budget. Lascari's was a good choice that day. Service is excellent and food is very good.

Visited November 2011