“Best Ever”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
California
“Best Ever”
Reviewed September 7, 2009

I love pizzamania. Its absolutely the only place we get pizza now. Great people, great food.

Norwalk, CA
“Best lunch in town”
Reviewed August 20, 2009

My co-workers love to go to lunch at Pizzamania -- our office is in Santa Fe Springs so they will even deliver. They have two kinds of wings - hot (which aren't too hot for me) and Lemon Pepper which are delicious. Their pizza is awesome with crunchy crust and plenty of toppings. I personally love veggie but everyone else loves pepproni. They ususally have a good lunch special, but we usually go in a group and get a large salad, wings and 1-2 pizzas.

Go try it but be careful, it's set back from the street, so don't drive by.

Colton
“The Best Pizza in the World”
Reviewed April 10, 2009

I started eating there when I was in 1st grade because thats when my parents us to Whittier just around the corner. My parents were straight up MEXICAN'S who do not eat anything but mexican food and made at home, but for some reason they took us there one time and it was the best thing I had ever tasted till this day my parents have ate many diffrent pizzas but will only eat a slice or pass it up. NOT with PIZZAMANIA they will order so many pizzas just so they can have left overs on top getting salad and pitchers of beer!!! When we get the chance and go it still is very good nothing changes and now my childern and husband drive 2 hours away just to eat there ..................................LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas
“Best Pizza on the Planet”
Reviewed April 4, 2009

I have been eating at Pizzamania most of my life. I grew up in Whittier, but moved to Texas, every time I go home, this is my first stop. I have traveled the world and still have not found a pizza that even comes close to Pizzamania. Top quality, best ingredients, they don't ever need to change a thing.

Worth driving into Whittier, just for this.

1 Thank PattyTexas