“Amazing!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pizzamania

Pizzamania
Ranked #1 of 274 Restaurants in Whittier
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television
Victorville, California
“Amazing!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2011

The pizza is full flavor!!! Not your run of the mill Pizza Hut crap America has been sold on as "great" pizza!!! The dough is hand tossed and made to order. It's the pizza place by which all others are judged!!! I grew up going there and now I take my family. Just wish I could get my hands on one of those t-shirts!!!

Visited July 2011

“Very unimpressed!!! Pizza didn't have the...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2010

Very unimpressed!!! Pizza didn't have the gooey cheesy like other reviews claimed and overall was just average. Compares to any fast food pizza chain. Do yourself a favor and drive the extra mile to Gondolas... Now that's great pizza!!!

whittier
“Champion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2009

The greatest pizza in the freakin world by far! My family will never eat anyother pizza in Whittier. Pizzamania is the only pizza place in Whittier, period.

Edmonton, Canada
“Umm, just okay.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2009

I don't know if the quality has gone down in the last few years as I'm from out of town, but I wasn't overly impressed tonight. The crust is very good and the sauce has a nice flavour, but the toppings were cut so big that it was almost impossible to eat by hand ( I really wished I'd had a knife and fork). Also, the crust was soggy (either from steam or grease but judging from the oil soaked paper underneath I'd say grease) to the point where you couldn't pick up a slice without everything coming off. Now, the service was impeccable. Everyone was in a great mood and very friendly. There is no atmosphere but I'm sure most of their business is takeout or delivery.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
California
“Best Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2009

I love pizzamania. Its absolutely the only place we get pizza now. Great people, great food.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Pizzamania? Share your experiences!