“The highlight of our trip!”
Review of Franco Trattoria - CLOSED

Franco Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Wow! What a great find! Not since our trip to Italy have we had such terrific Italian food!

We ate there twice, two days apart.

On our first visit, we had bruschetta followed by sharing the fish special - WOW! so fresh, we couldn't believe it! The owners told us that fish was so fresh because it was flown live, in a tank, from Italy to California.

On our second visit, we each had fettucini dishes. What a difference, to taste fresh-made ingredients, blended so wonderfully!

Only because they're closed are we not eating there again before we head home.

If Texas has an Italian restaurant as terrific as this, we haven't yet found it.

1  Thank Two_Wilsons

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Pleasant restaurant with high ceilings tiled floor. The friendly owners cook and serve the food along side the waiters. The meal is fresh to order, so relax and have a glass of wine, it is worth the wait! Our favorite is the antipasto salad!

1  Thank LosAngelesTamara
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Everything was excellent, the food, service and atmosphere! I have never had a meat sauce like my Grandma's anywhere, but here! The salad had the best quality mozzarella, too. The value is perfect. I can recommend without hesitation!

Reviewed May 13, 2012

My early Mothers Day dinner was amazing!! The fresh mozzarella on the salad with just the right amount of dressing was perfect. Who knew olive oil and lemon juice would be so delicious? I had the fettuccine with peas and ham in a cream sauce and my daughter had the fettuccine contadina. Both excellent!! Hats off to Franco the chef and Melannie who runs the Trattoria! We'll be back!!

Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

Went with recommendations from friends and so glad we did. Everything is made fresh and I had the best pesto ever. Family owned and run. They made my husband and I feel at home. We will be back!