“Little like 'Disneyland!'”

Bishop's Pumpkin Farm
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Wheatland
More attraction details
Owner description: Northern California's favorite destination farm. Open Sept. 19th - November 1st 2015
Santa Barbara, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Little like 'Disneyland!'”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Out in the middle of nowhere is this very cool pumpkin farm (way more than just a farm) excursion that is well worth a visit... at any age!

2 Thank Neilly R

Culpeper, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The very best!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Bishop's Pumpkin Farm is a must in the fall! It is such a treasure and has so much to offer. People of all ages will enjoy their time at the pumpkin farm. Great food, people, activities, and location!

1 Thank T A
Woodland, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Never Bored”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Two adults, 3 children ages 5 and 3. I can honestly say that none of us were ever bored. So much to do at this very busy pumpkin farm. If you like petting zoo's,trains, slides and pumpkins....this is the best place to be. Other posters have mentioned the crowds. I went on the last Saturday of the year...right before Halloween. I went early enough to have the whole day to enjoy everything. Even with the crowd, getting into the bathrooms and panning for marbles at Coyote Mountain is not too difficult.I saw a great deal of pre-teens having a great time. But beyond that...if you dont have young children it probably wouldnt be your thing.

1 Thank Kimberlee P
California, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great fun for the whole family! Pumpkins, Apples, food galore!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Great fun for the whole family. Petting Zoo, Train Rides(fee), Pig races, Zip Lines (Fee), Corn Maze (Fee), Hayride and much more! There is also food here, tri-tip sandwiches, corn dogs, burgers, ice cream, garlic fries, etc. We make this our annual family outing to gather pumpkins. Definitely the spot to go for pumpkins!

Only downfall is parking is $10 Friday-Sunday

1 Thank Trevor S
Yuba City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“NSG”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Bishop's used to be our annual tradition for my family. It has gotten so commercial that it saddens me. My family loved their baked goods and would place our order upon arrival to avoid the long lines later. One of my favorites was the pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting. The cake was dry and you could barely taste the cream cheese in the frosting. The frosting recipe also had changed and instead of a traditional cream cheese frosting it tasted like a frosting you would get at a grocery store bakery. I was very dissapointed. When you're ready for lunch, you have to order french fries from one area, and your main course from another.I have heard the same thing from everyone who's been there We had to split up to go to all the areas just to get lunch. If we go again next year which is doubtful, we will take snacks and eat lunch in Wheatland at Elkins, it will be cheaper.

Visited September 2012