“Service”

“Service”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

April 28, 2013

Westmorland ABVI,

Complements to the wonderful customer service which I received from the front desk help. Specifically, Gaby Holiman and the on duty Manager that day which I didn’t catch their name.
Great accommodations were made and my questions were answered appropriately.

Thank you for helping me have an enjoyable stay in the desert!

Ryan Wada NREMTP, MS, PA-C

Value Club Number 601125151

Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Luis R, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Ryan,

Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn in Westmorland, CA as your preferred hotel when your travels bring you to the Imperial Valley for business or pleasure! I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay and the wonderful customer service you received. I will certainly pass on your kind review to Gaby and all of our staff who are dedicated to making your stay the very best, and we appreciate the positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the Imperial Valley, and it truly is our pleasure to exceed your expectations in quality, service and most importantly, to make you "feel right at home".

Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn in Westmorland, CA.

Best wishes and safe travels.

Luis Ruiz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
California Hot Springs, California
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This hotel/motel was very clean, the staff were very friendly, and it was a quite place to spend the night. We stayed there for two nights. The first night we arrived at 2 am. Surprisingly, there was someone at the front desk when we arrived. Being such a small town, i didn't expect to see a night person up this late. Check-in was a breeze. We had made our reservations on-line and they had all information when we arrived. They have a continental breakfast that consisted of fruit, cereal, an egg mic-muffin type of breakfast sandwich, yogurt, toast, juice and milk.

Room Tip: Low rating for Kids Activities and Restaurant because these were not available at the property. The...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank bwiswell
santa ana, ca
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Stayed here with my wife in August, 2012. Great experience from the moment we checked in. It was something we did not expect in this town. Personable, hospital and professional people at the desk. Nice, comfortable and very clean air conditioned room. Everything worked perfectly including the refrigerator, microwave, alarm clock and television.

We would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We chose a non-smoking room (King) on the ground floor. No noise problem at all.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Liberal, Kansas
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My husband and I had to stay in Westmorland for a week on business and decided to stay at this hotel. We were a bit skeptical because Westmoreland is pretty isolated in the middle of almost nowhere. To our surprise our weeks stay was very pleasant. Not sure how old the hotel is but it looks new and VERY well kept. The family suite is huge! The beds were very comfortable, and room service was great and on time. The staff was professional and cheerful. Not much of food selection for breakfast but the coffee at 4am was fabulous! Our kids loved the pool although it was small. We would gladly stay here again!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Blythe, California
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I would like to commend the management and staff of your hotel located on Main Street in Westmorland California. I am an above the knee amputee confined to a wheelchair. On the 16th of March I was at your facility and utilized the public restroom off the lobby. When I left the hotel I suggested to the desk staff that their restroom was very well laid out for wheelchair accesibility, however the installation of a handicap grab bar to the right of the toilet would be very beneficial to handicapped individuals. I was again at your hotel on the 23 of March and the desk staff asked me to check out the public restroom. Much to my surprise the hotel had installed handicapped grab bars both to the right and on the back wall of the toilet. This made use of the facilities much easier for handicapped use. I was shock as since losing my leg 3 years ago I have encountered many situations in both public and private facilities that were not handicapped friendly. None of the previous facilities made any effort to meet the needs of the handicapped, including a community hospital in another desert community. Your staff should be acknowledged and praised for going out of their way to meet the needs of their visitors. Your hotel will certainly be at the top of my list in my future travels. Kudos for a job well done!!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank RickBabb
Mesquite, Texas
Reviewed September 29, 2011

This was not what it looked like on the website. The rooms are dark and smell like an ashtray.
The hotel in general was very outdated and not at all clean feeling.
It smelled so bad I cut my trip down and only stayed one day. Unfortunately this was the only hotel for miles.
After a 4 hour drive I had no choice but to stay one night.
I would not recommend this hotel in anyway.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank wade s
Pasadena, California
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Our group of hunters has used this inn for two nights every year on Aug 31st and Sept 1st since 2003. We receive excellent service from Abraham and Marie Zamudio. Both Abraham and Marie exceed our expectations every time we visit. Many thanks from the Hearsts!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ed H
ABVIWestmorland, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, September 7, 2011
Mr. Hearst on behalf of Maria and our entire team I'd like to thank you for the nice comments. Also thank you for your loyalty to our property, it was great seeing you again. We always look forward to having you stay with us, see you next season.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westmorland
Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 19 in El Centro
Imperial Palms Hotel & Resort

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!