“I don't know how they stay in business”

Dino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 289 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Westminster, California
“I don't know how they stay in business”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Save your moneys, this place is dirty and the food is terrible. I ate here in the late 80's, it sucked, tried it again about 10 years later, still sucked, tried one more time and what a mistake that was. Don't waste you time here.

• Visited November 2013

Cordoba, Argentina
“Not so good”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

They are open late...this is good.
Other than that...hmmmm.
The lunch buffet is very limited in options, almost all the food tastes the same.
At night.....well.... beer is cold.
Not exactly a place I will recommend.

• Visited November 2013
Huntington Beach, California
“Run down lost it's greatness”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I grew up coming here. The food now is just eh. You want cheap? BIG BANG FOR YOUR BUCK I guess you can come here. When you wake in the middle of the night you'll know why. Staff were rude too. Just not what it used to be.

Visited October 2013
Mesa, Arizona
“Yummy pizza”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This place was just down the street from our hotel and since it got such rave reviews here we decided to try it. I got the spaghetti dinner (spaghetti, salad, garlic bread) which tasted OK. Nothing to write home about but lots of food for the price. My teenagers ordered small pizzas - plenty of toppings and they were yummy. They didn't think smalls would fill them up but they left full and happy. The décor is basic with the TVs showing sports (while we were there) being the main attractions.

• Visited July 2013
Phelan, California
“Pizza from Heaven”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We live out of a Hotel more than most and order take out. Dino's has been one of our favorites but last night for Vegetarian Pizza they became the best. We added Pineapple and Spinach to it and boy was it Heavenly. Between my husband and I we ate the whole thing! Crust was perfect, right amount of cheese just fabulous and I am not kidding you got to try it. Their Chicken Fettacini is also a keeper. Give them a try you can't go wrong.

• Visited June 2013