“Anmazing lunch time!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka, Japan
“Anmazing lunch time!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Okay basically I went to there for lunch time twice (I've never tried for dinner yet), and chose lunch special plate which was padthai (thai style noodle) for $7. It was such a amazing lunch time and so yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can choose for change to egg fried rice or add something (I dont remember how much it was but I thing it would be $2 or like that...)! I am japanese and I went to there my boyfriend and his family who is american, we all enjoyed so much in there!!
and the staff who is lady were so nice to us and always smiled :)
There are some different of lunch plates so you can find what you will be favorite!! If you want to try Thai food for first time, I bet you can enjoy and will like them (if you like spicy foods)!! Anyway try to go there sometime this is my favorite thai restaurant in the states!!

• Visited December 2013

“Great little place”
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

This place is great. The service is usually good, but that's probably because it's not very busy. They have a range of spice from mild to very spicy (none of that gimmicky "Thai spice"). All of the dishes are very flavorful and the meats are tender and moist. They have an extensive menu so nearly anyone can find something they like.