“OK for families” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Westminster
San Francisco, California
“OK for families”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Pool was small; 5' deep; OJ was very watered down; waffle batter ran out early and not replaced promptly. Pillows all same type density. They did offer restaurant eating suggestions on 3 different sheets of paper; mostly vietnamese options. Clean pool; the eating area was very cramped and stuffy; scrambled eggs were very dense; round sausage patties meh.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

goooal12, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Garden Inn, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you again for doing a survey for us and we apologize for the experience you had with us. We take every survey and use them to make further improvements to our property. I hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Las Vegas, NV
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

June 8, 2014; 8:15 pm: I'm very sad to say that over the last year or so, the service here has declined considerably. The GM is amazing, but I haven't seen her in quite a while. The current staff are surly and unhelpful. I just sent my son down to the front desk to ask for a fork from the breakfast room and the 2 male employees behind the desk completely ignored him while they finished their personal conversation. When 1 employee left, the remaining front desk clerk turned back to his computer and continued to ignore my 13-year-old son, who just stood there waiting to be acknowledged. After several minutes, the clerk looked up and said "What do you want?" Unbelievable. We're going to have to find a new place to stay when we're out here, which is quite often.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank MRoan
goooal12, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Garden Inn, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
I would like to apologize for the experience you had with us while at our property. I will discuss this with my staff and resolve all of the issues you mentioned. I hope you do give us another chance in the future.
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Everything worked out well during my stay.
I had a king size bed room and it was huge, clean, and comfy.
Breakfast were decent, I liked the waffle maker, they only have one, I prefer to have at least two as there are many guests in the hotel.
Location is near the high way, closed to the places I wanted to visit.
Staff are helpful and nice.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sunshine N
goooal12, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Garden Inn, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey for us. We are glad you had an enjoyable experience at our hotel. We have now brought in another waffle machine so we do have two currently. I hope to see you again in the near future.
Westminster, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

AC wasnt working and no staff help at 3 am in the morning but we didnt really expect there to be. Fairly straight forward, not too shabby. good place to crash after prom if you're going to disneyland the next day

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Yezhen L
goooal12, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Garden Inn, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey for us. We are glad you had an enjoyable experience with us. I would like to apologize for the AC not working. We since have resolved the issue. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Layton, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

We stay at Best Westerns and Best Westerns Plus commonly. I expected a safe, clean, cozy hotel stay. Needless to say, I did not feel safe in this neighborhood and with entrance to the hotel so open to just anyone. The room was supposed to be non- smoking and reeked of smoke. There were long dark hairs all over the bathroom floor. In general, the bathroom did not have a very clean appearance. I found a bug in the sheets. The rest of the room did not smell of clean anything either, but it was hard to tell how much surfaces and carpet are being cleaned since the decor was so dark. The carpet did not feel clean on bare feet. Will not go back.

1 Thank Tamara M
goooal12, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Garden Inn, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
I would like to apologize for the experience you had with us. We do take all comments and surveys seriously and will resolve every issue you mentioned. I hope you do give us another chance to serve you in the future.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

This was a great hotel choice. The beds were comfortable, the decor lovely and the pool was great. I would stay again if I'm in the area. They offered breakfast that included more choices than just a cup of coffee and dry bagel. The hotel staff was friendly and security patroled the area at night.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

goooal12, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Garden Inn, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to do a survey for us. WE are glad you had a great experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Cumberland, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

This was, by far, the best experience we have had with any Hotel/Motel ever! Great staff is the key to great service...and they have the best I have seen! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great holiday stay at a great price...this is the one...don't miss out! Location was awesome and room was clean...and did I mention the great staff ;) We will be back!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

WE take great pride in providing superior customer care and would like to thank you again for choosing to stay with us. We are glad you had enjoyable experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
Comfort Suites Huntington Beach
BEST WESTERN Surf City
#7 of 20 in Huntington Beach
4.0 of 5 stars 408 reviews
BEST WESTERN Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange

Been to BEST WESTERN Palm Garden Inn? Share your experiences!