“Disneyland trip”

Best Western Palm Garden Inn
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Westminster
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were a little hesitant to not stay right out side the Disneyland area but this hotel is just a quick 15 min trip to the park. Hotel is clean and has a good sized breakfast in the morning. Walmart is just less than a block away also for our left behind things.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cendyo

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I've been in this hotel with family on vacations and had a very good experience, staff is corteous and friendly, rooms are very clean and big with two double beds, toilets are clean, really nice, price was great deal, hotel has a pool and free parking lot.
We traveled from Vegas to San Francisco stopping on many different cities, in this case to go to the Disney parks who are 15 minutes away by driving. Stay was totally amazing.

Room Tip: Ask for two double beds room
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The room on the inside was incredible..extremely huge with a sofa bed, desk, huge refrigerator, etc..almost like a suit size room for a 1 bedroom king. I did not like the shower however, the pressure was too low. The breakfast was your normal breakfast, however the seating area was sort of small. For these reasons I give it a 4 star and not 5. Again, incredible hotel for the price. What matters the most, which was the room, was amazing.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My family and I stayed there during our trip to Disneyland. It is quite far from Disneyland and on a very busy main street. On some nights the parking lot was almost completely full. I wonder where you'd have to park if there were no more spots left. The breakfast was average, their boiled eggs were undercooked. We would've enjoyed it if their pool stayed open until midnight, since 10:00pm was way too early. The rooms were not super old but it needed a lot of TLC...the bathroom was nasty old, the pillows were uncomfortable, and the a/c just wasn't cold enough as their were nights I woke up bathing in my sweat. The guy that checked me in the day I arrived was super nice and helpful, but the girl who checked me out was snobby and didn't smile. Even though we had an extension for our checkout, we still got bothered in the morning by housekeeping. Last, but not least...the walls are extremely thin...we could hear conversations and footsteps upstairs all night long.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The hotel is in an okay location. Wal-Mart is close. The service is well. Plenty of towels. I hate to ask for them. My room has a water leak under the sink. So when I went to brush my teeth I had to stand in wet carpet. Gross!! I did not take in the breakfast so I don’t know about it. There is a taco trailer on the street outside the premises that is kind of shaky. Don’t come in too late on the weekends there will be no parking. I have never been in a place that runs an AMBULANCE service out of their hotel. Hearing sirens go off at 5 am is not a comforting thing. When they come in you here the engine parking. Not a great thing when you’re right above the room that runs all night with them going out on calls. I noticed that they really want their reviews and offer 10 bucks for the review. That seems kind of wanting when your property is not that great. The shower was like a dripping hose. Try to get the shampoo out on that. They don’t replace your shampoo so be careful. They don’t replace your coffee. Beds are so-so. No elevator for top floors. Heater is noisy and smellyand missing buttons. Don’t know if they clean the TV remote.

Room Tip: stay away from they office
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank trip20122011
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I did stay in this motel 2 times in the last 6 months. The last time was on Jan -26-2013.
The motel is on the main street, easy to get on and off freeway not far from Disney Land or Little Saigon.
The room is very clean, free wifi and plenty of towers. Less than $80/day it is a good deal to me.
I will be back next time for sure .
Khac Dung

Room Tip: Room in front on the 2nd floor have a better sun light with a big window .
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank KhacDung
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Very good experience and all the staff very friendly, the place super clean and very spacious rooms. Especially economical price for the quality of the place cuz can be at same rate of any 4 stars..... the breakfast much better than any restaurant..... and THE BEST IT IS FREE !!!!
I will recommended this place to everyone!!!!!

Room Tip: the first floor room are bigger and quiter this is my own opinion
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
Quality Inn & Suites Huntington Beach
Quality Inn & Suites Huntington ...
#16 of 21 in Huntington Beach
#6 of 21 in Huntington Beach
Best Western Westminster Inn
Best Western Westminster Inn
#1 of 10 in Westminster

Been to Best Western Palm Garden Inn? Share your experiences!