Motel 6 Westminster South
$76
$99
$89
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$93
Los Angeles-Days Inn Westminster(Westminster)(Great Value!)
$80
  • Pool
$85
  • Room Service
Morada Inn(Garden Grove)
$63
Hotel Huntington Beach(Huntington Beach)
$149
$139
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My brother and I stayed at Motel 6 North Westminster for a couple of days before I came to this one... This motel was really bad comparing to the Motel 6 on Goldenwest. The bathroom was dirty, it looked like no one came to clean it. The sheets and comforter have cigarette burns on it when I choose a nonsmoking room. The room smelled really bad even though it was a nonsmoking room. I did not feel safe when I was here. In the middle of the night, the room on top of us was being very loud, blasting techno music, and stomping. I would not recommend this motel, even though it was cheap it was not worth it. I prefer staying at the motel 6 on Goldenwest instead.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tracy N
Reviewed February 26, 2012

The manager Jorge and his staff are amazing ! Going through my experience at extended stay and then previously being kicked at 10 p.m. out of comfort suites hb for having a dog that never made a mess out made any noises, I had a hard time coming up with money due to losing my money that I had paid at the previous hotel. they gave me time after checkout time to collect my money and pay them. They cared and understood my situation and didn't treat me like trash. I am very intelligent and have been in sales for over 11 years, they were more professional and caring than any other place that I have ever been to. They may not have the thrills and extras but you can check in as early as 5 a.m. and have a caring staff. I will recommend this place to even my family! Thanks Jorge and staff!!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank markdively
Reviewed September 22, 2010

I stayed at this Motel 6 for one short night as it is right around the corner from a fiend's place. I was concerned that the area did not seem the greatest and the property seemed a little run-down. The room I was given was okay, but as is always the case with Motel 6, no frills. I had asked from a quiet room, since the motel is right next to the very busy 405 freeway. I think they gave me the quietest location possible, but, it was still fairly loud, but not too bad, considering the amount of traffic on the freeway.

The WiFi (currently $2.99 for 24 hours access) was fine. Overall, I was a bit concerned about staying here, and I am unsure if I would stay again. It is the cheapest rate around, but I wonder if more money in a nicer area might be worth it.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed June 13, 2010

Stayed here for 2 nights. When we checked we noticed that we did not have any towels to take a shower. We went back to the front desk, who stated that someone will be back to our room. After an hour we called the front desk again to be told the towels will arrive shortly. After 3 hours, went back to the front desk and asked to speak with a manager. I asked him if he knows that we have been waiting 3 hours for towels. I then asked him if this was acceptable to him. He said that the girl is on lunch. I then advised him that we arrived at 1:30 pm and it is now 4:30 pm and that the cleaning cart and the door next to ours is open. So she has been on a 3 hour lunch. Regardless, the hotel was clean, it is near a busy route( which is not the hotels fault) I do think that when you check in to a hotel you do get towels and not have to ask for them 3 times.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2010

We loved our stay at Motel 6, Westminster South. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business