“Pleasantly Surprised”

Motel 6 Westminster North
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Westminster
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My husband and I had to make a last minute trip to Orange County and so began our search for a hotel/motel for that same night. Our first choices were all booked, so we began looking for what was available...we knew we had a chance with motel 6 and so based on the current reviews for this motel, we decided to call and reserve.
We were pleasantly surprised! Althought not in the best area (but you can't really tell), the staff was very friendly, quiet for the most part (during the day you can hear kids in the pool but no big deal-defintely quiet at night and in the morning) and VERY CLEAN! Bathroom looked like it was thoroughly cleaned. The sheets on the bed were clean and neat.
There were plenty of families as guests so it did not seem like a shady motel at all.
Add the value of the price...way better than other motel 6 previously stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kindalikeit
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Westminster North

Reviewed December 21, 2011

Clean rooms when they remember to clean them and when you being to there attention that they forgot yours that day , your a bad customer....its ok the let every drug addict and hooker that the surrrounding motels won't rent to and give them there own little area in the back to operate but when you cut your finger and ask for a bandaid they five you a card with risk managements phone number and 86 you from there property...it ok terrible policies and many unhappy customers ....more to follow.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank pastorrichard2011
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Tai who works the days and Fabian at night are some of the most professional and curtious employees at a motel I have ever had the opportunity to meet. Great place

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank jobdonerigjt
Reviewed June 7, 2011

I am a single grandmother raising my 2 young grandchildren. I am homeless. This is a very, very hard thing to say. But here at Motel 6 13100 Goldenwest St., Westminister, CA. that is not a problem. First of all they treat me like a princess and my girls like angeles that they are. Erica is the manager and she is great. All the staff are wonderful. The cleaning staff work so hard to make sure that everything is spotless, they even take the screens out and clean them, who does that. The maintance people are great. My air-conditioner did not work & my shower needed fixing and it was done in less than 30 min. Wow. My only complaint is that why aren't the other motel 6's like this one. Please try them out. The other thing is that we are next to the ele. school. Plus they gave me a cheap rate and let me pay weekly.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank KATYWestminister_CA
Reviewed April 14, 2011

I dont think this was the best stay I had at a motel, but it wasn't bad for the money. Friendly service, clean pool, good price. It was in a good location. No bugs in my room.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2011

This place was gross there was a drity towel under my bed it smelled and on top of it was all the freeway noise . i would not stay here again the staff also didnt seem to friendly .

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank woowee
Reviewed February 22, 2011

Staff is very helpful and friendly, easy to find, very clean rooms and realy quiet, also has free wireless internet, have been to this site multiple times and everyone makes my wife and myself feel right at home.
We stop here for our weekend trips to the beach, just five min to beach, love this place.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
Best Western Palm Garden Inn
Best Western Palm Garden Inn
#2 of 10 in Westminster
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Huntington Beach
Extended Stay America - Orange C...
#13 of 21 in Huntington Beach
Ramada Plaza Garden Grove/Anaheim South
Dixie Orange County Hotel
Baymont Inn & Suites By Wyndham
Hotel 39 Westminster
Hotel 39 Westminster
#4 of 10 in Westminster

Been to Motel 6 Westminster North? Share your experiences!