“Loved this Place”

Best Western Westminster Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Westminster
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I've been here multiple times and every time I come back I remember why, The place is great. The service is top notch. Every one eager to assist you to the best that they can. The rooms are great very clean. If your looking for your home away from home, this is deffinately the place to go.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
BWWestminsterInn, General Manager at Best Western Westminster Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent staywith us.

Your opinion is very important to us. By telling us what you liked or disliked about your stay is how we are constantly able to improve. This helps the entire staff deliver a superior experience for all our future guests. We hope you will come back and see us again very soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 714-898-4043 .

Laurie Hill
BEST WESTERN Westminster Inn

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I've been stay at this motel for many years. Why the management are very friendly and will asstist you in what ever the matters or concers you have. The rooms are very comfortable, great court yard with a pretty rose garden by the pool area. Good place to bring your family. Cost of rooms are very resonable for the area. The motel is centally located for Disney or the ocean plus conveinate to John Wayne and Long Beach airports. They have a BBQ grill and a picnic tale in the court yard free to use. Many people uses it all the time just clean uo your mess. It's great exspecialy if you are tired of eating out all the time. Great place come and stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
BWWestminsterInn, Owner at Best Western Westminster Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you for your review. hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

There are two Best Western hotels in Westminster. This one is located near the Naval Weapons station. From I-405 it is west on Westminster Blvd. at the end of the commercial district just as the housing development starts. Our room was 203 on the second floor. We arrived very late and got up after breakfast, so we cannot comment on the food. It was surprisingly quiet and we got a much needed good night's sleep. While there was AC, we didn't turn it on - instead we opened the windows which face the back of the property and a very quiet neighborhood. Bed was comfortable, linens were good. Very, very clean, except curtains need dry cleaning. Bathroom was large and nicely refurbished. Hair dryer, iron and ironing board in closet. Complimentary water bottles. Large flat screen television, maybe a LED. Dated decor in room. Hotel staff seemed very pleasant. Night desk clerk was awake and smiling when we arrived. We usually stay at the Pacific Inn in Seal Beach but it was sold-out as were most of the good hotels in the area due to a surf contest at Huntington Beach. For the price this was much better than some the places along PCH - but it is very basic, not a beach area type hotel - if you are looking for a vacation type get-away, try elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I stayed at this hotel this past Friday and I have to say it is not quite what I was expecting after reading all the rave reviews. I am not a hotel snob and I have stayed in $23 rooms in old town Vegas up to very pricey rooms in New York. I just hate it when I take the time to research all hotels and then am let down once I arrive. I booked a 2-queen NON-smoking room and was given a top floor room nearest the street. As soon as we opened the door we were hit with the smoke smell. We called down to the front desk and she did apologize and brought us Febreeze to try and mask the smell. We were leaving to the mall anyways so we sprayed every bit of that room and then cranked the air conditioner. When we got back, the room was very cold but at least the smell had lightened a bit. We should have asked for another room but we had already lugged all our stuff up the stairs. Although the room was clean, there was not even a comforter on the beds. It was 2 sheets with a thin blanket in between. Not even a duvet runner or anything to pretty it up like the photos shown. I think since I got such a good deal on Travelocity, this is the cheapest room set aside for that. It did have a 32 inch flat panel tv though. I think that if we ever did need to stay at this hotel again, I would ask for an upgrade on the bottom floor due to no elevators. On the bright side, the rep at the front desk was friendly and prompt when checking us in. We did not take advantage of breakfast since we had our restaurant leftovers still so I can't comment on that. The wi-fi worked perfectly fine. The only other bad thing was that if you are a light sleeper, ask for a room near the back of the hotel away from the street. It seemed like there was a thin gap in the door jam so more sound came in then it should have. Overall, it was very close to freeway access which was key for us and we were right down the road from the mall. if they can address the concerns I listed, I think that they would be a great hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank cyncharoo
Reviewed June 26, 2012

This property is not fancy, but it is very well taken care of. The owner is the manager and cares about his guests. My experience was very positive. The shower, bed, TV, and internet were excellent. If you look at other properties comparable nearby, either they will be dumps or over $100 for a king. An $85 rate is reasonable this close to the beach.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side have a nice view and a patio.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I really didn't expect too much when I booked this hotel; however, I was pleasantly surprised.
The room was very comfortable, the grounds were well tended, the breakfast was good and
the personnel very pleasant and more than willing to help in any way possible. I have now
stayed here two times and have been more than satisfied.
Eileen

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent staywith us.

Laurie Hill
BEST WESTERN Westminster Inn

Reviewed June 6, 2012

When I first arrived I looked at this place and thought "oh no, what did I get myself into"? I went inside and was greated by the nicest front desk person. She told me where I could get something to eat after my long trip. She then had another employee take my bag up to my room since there is no elevator and my bag was heavy. Once again I looked at the front door and thought I had made a mistake. Boy was that first impression wrong. Inside my room was beautiful. The room was exceptionally clean. I had a large king sized bed with a 40 inch flat screen TV. The bathroom had all new fixtures. Down stairs and toward the back was a heated pool and hot tub. Both very clean. I found they allowed animals too as some people had brought their dogs on vacation. In the morning they had a free breakfast between 6:30AM and 9:30 AM. Bagels, Cereal, toast, scrambled egg and sausage hot pockets. fruit, yogart and coffee to mention a few items. The staff was so friendly and helpful no matter who you spoke to. There is a washer and dryer right on the premise. The motel/hotel is on a main highway so you don't have to go far to get anything you want. Food, liquer , etc. There are a few dollar stores if you need to by shampoo but the hotel has a dispenser in the shower with body lotion, body wash and shampoo in it so you can leave your bottles home if you wish. The beach is about a 15 minute drive but not too far away and it only took me about 25 minutes to get to disneyland. When I go back to California, this is the place I will stay .

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank kbells2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
Best Western Palm Garden Inn
Best Western Palm Garden Inn
#2 of 10 in Westminster
3 mi away
SpringHill Suites Huntington Beach Orange County
SpringHill Suites Huntington Bea...
#9 of 21 in Huntington Beach
Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove
Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove
#1 of 19 in Garden Grove
1 mi away
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Huntington Beach
Extended Stay America - Orange C...
#12 of 21 in Huntington Beach
Comfort Suites Huntington Beach
Comfort Suites Huntington Beach
#13 of 21 in Huntington Beach
Best Western Surf City
Best Western Surf City
#6 of 21 in Huntington Beach

Been to Best Western Westminster Inn? Share your experiences!