“Slowest Internet connection EVER!”

Best Western Westminster Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Westminster
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Sadly, this is the type of place that could have more repeat business. But as is so common to save a few bucks they screw their own customers. The "high speed" internet is so slow it will drive you to insanity. Forget SYPE ing home to your wife, doing any online work etc. The owners chose the cheapest, slowest connection they could to save a few dollars and of course people like me who travel a LOT won't come back.

Other smaller issues, again to save money, the free breakfast is from 5:30 to 9 AM, why? So they can feed the fewest people possible and SAVE money. What about Saturday and Sunday? Nope, still 5:30 to 9 AM! When I asked about it, the desk clerk said "not very many people eat on the weekends." I wonder why. But they refuse to change the hours for the weekend. Message to owners: "Don't you want us to come back?"

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Brucejusti
westminsterinn, Manager at Best Western Westminster Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2011

Yes! we were upgrading the internet that day. Apologize for it but we wanted the 7 megs for faster service. It was completed the next day. sorry.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Westminster Inn

Reviewed March 31, 2011

We stayed here on a Thursday and left the following Sunday. The staff was courteous, the rooms were clean, and the other guests didn't make me feel like I was in the wrong side of town. Unlike the place I went to a day previous where I swear to bob that the next room was cooking drugs or just hotboxing... anyhow, will definitely be here again soon. Thanks again guys!

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed March 27, 2011

Friendly Customer services. I found management staff available and willing to be of service. This is especially important for a business - man traveling and entering and departing cities at all hours of the day...
Thanks for caring and will definitely refer co-workers and colleagues traveling or visiting the area.
David H.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2011

My family had a wonderful visit. I felt very comfortable staying with my children.The room was very clean and the customer service was wonderful. I felt very safe and secure.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2011

Started off at the Motel 6 North Westminster #1137. The staff was rude, the rooms were filthy. Ater complaining, they moved us twice to another room . We had finally had enough and asked for a refund.They told us that they could not give us a refund, but could move us, once again, to another room. We decided to take our losses and leave. Thank God we found The Best Western Westminster Inn close by. The Staff was very friendly and helpfu and the room was immaculate. An excellent choice for anyone staying in the area. I give this hotel 2 thumbs up!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jefroe714
Reviewed January 19, 2011

I had the best stay at this hotel on my business trip. It was everything and more than I had expected. It was clean, quiet and the office personal; were very helpful. Especially when I needed to know about the surrounding areas for shopping and food.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2010

My family and I had a wonderful time staying at this hotel. The customer service was first class. I was especially impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms for the price. It's nice staying at a hotel where the customer service goes above and beyond the call of duty to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. Thanks to all the employees at Best Western for making our stay so enjoyable!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
Best Western Palm Garden Inn
Best Western Palm Garden Inn
#2 of 10 in Westminster
Best Western Golden Sails Hotel
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Huntington Beach
Extended Stay America - Orange C...
#13 of 21 in Huntington Beach
The Pacific Inn
The Pacific Inn
#1 of 3 in Seal Beach
Best Western Harbour Inn & Suites
Best Western Harbour Inn & Suite...
#7 of 21 in Huntington Beach
Ayres Hotel Fountain Valley/Huntington Beach

Been to Best Western Westminster Inn? Share your experiences!