“Oustanding and courteous staff with the feeing of safety and comfort.”

Best Western Westminster Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Westminster
“Oustanding and courteous staff with the feeing of safety and comfort.”
Reviewed March 31, 2011

We stayed here on a Thursday and left the following Sunday. The staff was courteous, the rooms were clean, and the other guests didn't make me feel like I was in the wrong side of town. Unlike the place I went to a day previous where I swear to bob that the next room was cooking drugs or just hotboxing... anyhow, will definitely be here again soon. Thanks again guys!

• Stayed January 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Newport Beach, California
Reviewed March 27, 2011

Friendly Customer services. I found management staff available and willing to be of service. This is especially important for a business - man traveling and entering and departing cities at all hours of the day...
Thanks for caring and will definitely refer co-workers and colleagues traveling or visiting the area.
David H.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Cypress, California
Reviewed March 16, 2011

My family had a wonderful visit. I felt very comfortable staying with my children.The room was very clean and the customer service was wonderful. I felt very safe and secure.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
long beach
Reviewed February 24, 2011

Started off at the Motel 6 North Westminster #1137. The staff was rude, the rooms were filthy. Ater complaining, they moved us twice to another room . We had finally had enough and asked for a refund.They told us that they could not give us a refund, but could move us, once again, to another room. We decided to take our losses and leave. Thank God we found The Best Western Westminster Inn close by. The Staff was very friendly and helpfu and the room was immaculate. An excellent choice for anyone staying in the area. I give this hotel 2 thumbs up!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank jefroe714
Costa Mesa, California
Reviewed January 19, 2011

I had the best stay at this hotel on my business trip. It was everything and more than I had expected. It was clean, quiet and the office personal; were very helpful. Especially when I needed to know about the surrounding areas for shopping and food.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Lake Elsinore, California
Reviewed December 27, 2010

My family and I had a wonderful time staying at this hotel. The customer service was first class. I was especially impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms for the price. It's nice staying at a hotel where the customer service goes above and beyond the call of duty to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. Thanks to all the employees at Best Western for making our stay so enjoyable!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Costa Mesa, California
Reviewed December 27, 2010

This is wonderful hotel the staff is friendly and goes out of the way to do things you just won't expect.
I was just talking to the front desk about going to Disneyland the next day, and when we came downstairs to leave the lady at the front desk ( I believe her name was Jessica) had all the information we needed to find our way to Disneyland. She also had information about the local resturants we could go to. We have never experienced such thoughtful care from hotel worker. Our stay extremely pleasent and we will return.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
Best Western Palm Garden Inn
Best Western Palm Garden Inn
#2 of 10 in Westminster
Best Western Golden Sails Hotel
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Huntington Beach
Extended Stay America - Orange C...
#12 of 21 in Huntington Beach
The Pacific Inn
The Pacific Inn
#1 of 3 in Seal Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Seal Beach
Ayres Hotel Fountain Valley/Huntington Beach

Been to Best Western Westminster Inn? Share your experiences!