“Great motel if on a tight budget”
Review of Motel 6 Westley

Motel 6 Westley
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Westley
Grover Beach, CA
“Great motel if on a tight budget”
Reviewed January 7, 2011

This motel has been there for a long time and only recently changed ownership. While it does need some work, the owners are trying hard to fix it up. The service is great and the owners worked very hard to make sure i was comfortable.
The rooms are good sized and comfortable and the price is very good.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
8 Thank Olseebyscut
, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Westley, responded to this review, January 11, 2011
just wanted to start off with thankyou , with all our hard work and time to make your stay comfortable we can do really do our end better if u let us know how your stay could be more enjoyable ,thanx again for choosing our fine hotel for for your stay in westley.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Coos Bay
Reviewed November 10, 2010

Last month I stopped in Westley for the night. I got my room at the Americas Best Value inn. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. Its on the side of the freeway but the rooms were very nice and clean.and quiet. I enjoyed the breakfast and the free paper in the morning.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
8 Thank Glenorg
Patterson, California
Reviewed June 20, 2010

I stayed at this hotel last week and I would recommend this to anymore. Front desk clerk and service was great. Rooms were very clean and noise free. Price was very affordable and breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
7 Thank singh2002
Patterson, California
Reviewed June 5, 2010

I stayed at this hotel last week in may. The staff was very nice and friendly. My room was very clean and the price was affordable. My room was noise free, the service was great and wireless internet made me very happy. I felt very happy for my room and the price in paid. The swimming had a fountain which for me was very nice.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
7 Thank singh51
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed May 3, 2010

Made an Internet reservation at this 'freeway motel' and due to auto problems could not get there. Called motel at 3:30 pm on day of reservation to cancel and was told motel has 6pm of prior day cancellation policy. Talked to manager/owner at 8pm and he stated that I would not be charged for services I did not receive. Visa a/c was charged the next day. Could not find the cancellation policy on America's Best web site, so contacted head office who told me that each motel is individually owned and they have no control over policies. Cancellation policy was in fine print of reservation confirmation notice, but I did not have a printer 'on the road' with me. Contacted Visa, motel owner would not accept call from Visa, so charge is in dispute.
Motel owner charged Visa a/c when he said he wouldn't, Cancellation policy is buried in fine print. Head office of America's Best does not help at all.
Do not stay at this motel and avoid all America's Best Value Motels and maybe they will learn to operate a reputable business.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pnt2111
Hillsboro, Oregon
Reviewed March 12, 2010

This place was very inexpensive. But the door to our room would not lock from the outside. The shower was so broken and dirty that we could not bring ourselves to use it. This could be an OK motel with some substantial repairs.

Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Traipser_OR
Californa
Reviewed December 31, 2009

We stopped in Westley on our way to Southner California. After a long drive it was wonderful to stop and relax at a comfortable hotel. The clerk at the front desk was very helpful and the rooms were excellent. My friends and I really enjoyed the continental breakfast. I felt that the hotel checkin and checkout was very easy and quick. I recommend this hotel for anyone.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends
7 Thank A75Om
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westley
Best Western Plus Villa Del Lago Inn
Days Inn Westley
Days Inn Westley
#1 of 4 in Westley
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#3 of 4 in Westley
Holiday Inn Express Westley - North Patterson

Been to Motel 6 Westley? Share your experiences!