Tripadvisor
Westlake Village

“What an amazing experience!!!”
Review of Los Agaves

Los Agaves
Order Online
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I have been here a few times. Each time gets better. It is so well organized.
From the time you order till they bring you the dishes it is great. The servers are great for such a casual restaurant. The food is absolutely delicious. This time I tried the shrimp fajitas. The shrimp were plump and definitely not overcooked. The vegetables in that dish were so fresh and full of flavor. The guacamole and pico de gallo and chips tasted really fresh and delicious. I asked for and got extra onions, chips and hot sauce.
The Nachos and chips are plentiful and delicious.
The size of the portions is huge.The servers could not do enough to be helpful.
Everything that I have tried on different trips have been delicious.
They do a wonderful job. Plenty of parking and the environment is great.
I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (98)

Reviewed December 3, 2019 via mobile

Very busy place. Food is wonderful. I liked all three of the sauces for the chips. I tried the Alambres which was enough food for two meals! Lots of cheese, Chicken and vegetables on top of corn tortillas.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 23, 2019

My husband and I eat here nearly once a week. The food is consistently delicious, fresh, and I've never gotten gluten poisoned.
You order food at the register first and then find a table. OR you can sit at the bar and Enrique or Michelle will take your order. We absolutely adore both of them, and have a great time chit-chatting while we wait for our food.
The outdoor seating is very nice and is especially great during a warm summer night.
I can't say enough great things about Los Agaves. They put every other Mexican restaurant in the area to shame.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 15, 2019

Just came home from this restaurant and I am not impressed. I got there with my family at 5:30 PM and ordered food at the register within 10 minutes. It is cramped in there and even though it wasn't peak hour, it was difficult to find a table. We ordered food and drinks, and only our food came out (~15 min later). They didn't even start making the drinks until my wife was able to flag down a waitress and ask. The place started getting so packed that new customers were standing around the tables waiting for one to empty out. We were still trying to finish our food when a waitress came to take our plates away, and before we could finish our drinks another waitress started wiping down the table so the next group could sit. This is NOT a fast-food restaurant (based on the prices) to be rushed through dinner. We got there at 5:30 and left by 6:15. This is UNACCEPTABLE service with very poor service. This restaurant is in a shopping center and it is hard to find parking.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 29, 2019

We very much enjoy the food here also the Margaritas are pretty fabulous.
This place is not cheap but it’s great to treat yourself to some good Mexican food once in a while & not worry about the $$.
It’s a little noisy inside and they do have a small patio outside. It’s in Target shopping center

Date of visit: September 2019