Westlake Village Inn
Hyatt Regency Westlake(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
$199
$399
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
$239
$215
Residence Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$169
$153
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$175
$169
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$167
$94
QualityInn
$81
La Quinta
All reviewsmediterraneo restauranttwo story buildingsbeautiful propertythousand oaksno elevatorgas fireplacekeurig coffee makerwedding partyroom servicecontinental breakfastbusiness tripour room was spaciousi highly recommend this hotelmini fridgestonehausmalibucabana
Reviewed March 8, 2010

Westlake Village inn is a beautifull place to have a wedding. The grounds are beautifull garden setting will several locations to have your wedding photos done...You don't need to Drive to another location. Our photographer, Digishots Photography were able to capture our wedding in this romatic garden scenery...with a great eye for composition Digishots Photography made it even more beautifull. My wedding album has great brilliant color and panoramic view of the garden area where we were married. I love my Album and my photos...Digishots picked the perfect places on the grounds to shoot that depict the romance and love that surrounded us that day. Thanks Westlake and Digishots Photography.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2010

My wife and I stayed here with a large group, as one of our dear friends' daughter was getting married at the hotel. I have to admit, I almost booked the Four Seasons (I couldn't believe the rate) but I had heard that the hotel was not a typical four seasons but rather a very business-oriented type of place. Boy was I glad we chose to stay at the Inn. It's like this hidden gem, right on the golf course with a private lake..almost looks like a small Bacara in Santa Barbara. The rooms are huge (We were upgraded to a mini-suite with fireplace - Josh at the front desk informed us that they have mostly suites at the hotel, so upgrades happen quite often. They should market this unique feature better. The views are gorgeous, there are gardens and ceremony sites and waterfall and fountains everywhere. I could have been anywhere in Europe. The true gem was our friends' wedding planner- Geenie. She was incredible. Always moving around checking on everyone, so sincere and kind. She made us feel like she was planning her own wedding with all of the details and effort she gave. She and the amazing banquet team should be applauded for making the dreams of brides and grooms come true, I'm assuming pretty regularly- with such ease and grace. Bravo to a well done job! I will return for sure in the future.

• Stayed: October 2009
Reviewed January 7, 2010

Very pretty setting. We had a mini suite which was a nice large room with gas fire in the corner fireplace. This was needed as it was cold outside. The room was comfortable but the staff forgot to clean our room on one day and needed a few reminders. The style of the hotel is such that you have a long outdoor walk to the restaurant for breakfast - I'm sure that this is OK in the Summer - but NOT IN WINTER! The breakfast was fairly basic.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2009

It is rare that someone writes a review for an inn located in their own community. After all, who stays at an inn "just down the street"? Well, I recently did!

I stayed at an Inn that is a mere ten miles from my home (or former home, as the case is), the Westlake Village Inn, in Westlake Village, California. Despite having had at least 50 meetings at its facilities and many more meals in its restaurant, I never stayed as an overnight guest. I have always been more than pleased with the excellent food, pleasant meeting facilities, OUTSTANDING GROUNDS, and the friendly service, but staying as an overnight guest added a whole new meaning to the word “warm”.

You see, I just became one of the many professionals that work bi-coastally. Thus, when I prepared for my trip to my old stomping grounds in the Conejo Valley from my new home in Massachusetts, I packed accordingly: shorts, aloha shirts, khakis, and, at best, loafers with no insulation! Lo and behold, it was freezing in California; literally freezing! I know my new East Coast brethren will laugh at my definition of freezing, but water turning to ice is good enough for me!

To make a long story less long, I went to the Westlake Village Inn to rest my weary, and cold, feet! From the warm fire and hot cocoa in the European-style lobby to the splendid entry into my room, I felt welcome. As I entered my room, the fireplace burning, the lights dimmed, and the warm comforter calling my name, I realized that I forgot my shaving bag! “No worries, we will send everything you need right up, Mr. Chatham” said the man at the front desk. They did so, and more! I was treated like a king during my stay.

I was now fully prepared to take a long, HOT, peaceful, jacuzzi bath. Until, that is, I looked up and saw something more important than peace calling: a TV in the bathroom! Yeah, daddy! Now I could get warm, clean, and watch TV! I am still trying to convince my wife that a TV in the bathroom is more efficient rather than a luxury…though luxury it is! Soaking and watching your favorite sport is great. Sleeping in a quiet, clean, and super comfortable bed is better!

I could write and tell you about the excellent restaurant, bar, local community, etc., but I would be less than truthful to say that I left the room for much! I can tell you that it is all true based on my many past experiences at the inn, however. Outside of business that forced me from my room, I otherwise sought to stay in my little chalet. I had everything I needed: in-room wifi, a fireplace, a warm California-King, prompt room service, a jacuzzi tub, a large-screen TV, a small-screen TV (in the bathroom!), ample movies and entertainment, and hot cocoa in the lobby!

Yes. I was on a business trip, but the Westlake Village Inn made me feel as though I was vacationing. I highly recommend this facility for anyone who likes to feel the “warmth” of feeling welcome and relaxed.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2009

Stayed at the Tuscany building, Top floor. Went for a friend's wedding.

Pros :
- Nicely furnished. Room was clean.
- Easy to find, located 1/2 mile from freeway entrance, shopping nearby (ex: Vons)
- Easy access to parking.
- The gardens looked nice, well kept. Can take lots of pics around the Inn.
- Continental Breakfast was fine. Some quick small bites. Not a meal, but good enough to get you started. There's a dining/meeting room you can sit and grub.

Cons :
- Pillows were bad for my neck. It felt like the memory foam ones, and felt stiff.
- Noisy. The heater is pretty loud. Chickens in the morning on the golf course were loud. You can hear people in other rooms use their water, and flushing toilets.
- Shower very small. Smallest shower I've used at a hotel ever.
- No Elevator to get to second floor. Not good for my pregnant wife, and not good for the other couple we met up with their 2 small children.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple