Westlake Village Inn
Hyatt Regency Westlake(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
$159
Hyatt.com
Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
$229
$206
Residence Inn
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
$369
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn & Suites Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$153
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$165
$94
QualityInn
$95
La Quinta
All reviewsmediterraneo restauranttwo story buildingsbeautiful propertythousand oaksno elevatorgas fireplacekeurig coffee makerwedding partyroom servicecontinental breakfastbusiness tripour room was spaciousi highly recommend this hotelmini fridgestonehausmalibucabana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We only stayed one night, and did not have time to check out the pool and the restaurant, but we loved the setting. The hotel is located close to the freeway, so there is some traffic noise outside. The rooms were lovely and have french doors opening up to the outdoors. Our daughter enjoyed just going around the premises taking photos of the garden. Very quaint!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Robert W, Rooms Director at Westlake Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay at the Westlake Village Inn and your kind words about the property. Our property is continuing to look more and more beautiful as Spring progresses and all of the plants come into bloom. I am glad you and your family had a chance to see it and hope you will return and enjoy some of the amazing outlets that we have here on property.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed here for a brief business trip.

Bed very comfortable. Firm but did not awake with an aching back.

Room is comfortably appointed and clean. My only beef, a slightly bigger flat screen would be nice.

Bathroom was very clean and nice amenities.

The grounds are well maintained and I had a nice walk around the place.

All in all a very nice place to stay and the staff was courteous and friendly.

If I come back, I would stay here again.

Note: I agree with other TA reviews, the complimentary breakfast could use a little beefing up. I think they should at least provide a toaster for the bread and bagels.

While some folks complained about the distance, it really is not that far from the furthest room, but do plan a little extra time to walk to and from or just drive you car over to the Mediterraneo and leave directly from there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent stay and review of the Westlake Village Inn. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you very much for the suggestion regarding the toaster. That may be something that we implement.

We hope to see you here at the Inn again soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My fiance and I took a quick getaway trip close to home and were somewhat disappointed. The pros and cons:

PROS:
1. Our room had a fireplace - a definite plus. It was a gas-lit fireplace with a two dimmer switches, one next to the fireplace and one next to the bed.

2. Single Keurig machine in the "room", but ...

3. Excellent food at Mediterraneo. My fiance's rib eye was cooked superbly, but my chicken was a bit dry on its own. Good thing the veggies and pesto sauce gave the chicken some "juice". The dessert was yummy - key lime pie.

4. The hotel grounds were beautiful ... enough said.

CONS:
1. The bathroom was left to be desired for - old decor with cracked tiles in the shower, no water pressure in the shower.

2. A rickety Keurig machine in the bathroom (next to the sink - hello fire hazard!) to compensate for something else that was ripped out of the wall (a small TV, perhaps?). And whatever was ripped out of the wall stil had the wooden "shelf" to hold it up and with exposed wiring still curling about with nothing to attach itself to.

3. All rooms come with it's own patio or balcony; however, unless you are in a certain building, all patios and balconies are "shared". With the patios (like ours), it is a long, contiuous shared patio with no separation. With the balconies, from what we saw, the balconies were also on a long, continuous row with a iron gating separating each balcony. The separation is a joke though because there's really no privacy as you can see right through to the neighboring balcony ... in fact, it's one of those open gates where you can slip your hand and arm right through. No privacy at all.

4. Our waiter was completely non-existent at Mediterraneo. After being seated at his table, he came to ask for our drinks. He sent another person to give us our order (not even a bar order yet), who this person had a personality of a doorknob. He didn't say anything to us and did not even acknowledge our brief small talk of "thank you". After being served our water and soda, we waited 15 minutes for someone to ask if we were ready. My fiance, who was once a chef, went up to the front to ask if someone was going to take our order. I imagine because my fiance went up to ask, the waiter (who originally asked us for our drink order) came to us not too long after that and now was acting very snobby to us because we didn't allow him some time to come to us first. 15 minutes with no one even asking if we were ok or ready??? Even after he, and countless others, walked past our table multiple times without even a glance at us??? PLEASE!

All in all, the hotel was a lovely place with some very nice amenities. But with the service at their top-notch restaurant and dilapidated bathroom, we would not come here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank littlehazy12

Thank you for your recent stay and review of the Westlake Village Inn. I am glad that you enjoyed our grounds and the fireplace in your guest room. I want to thank you for your candor about the items that you felt need attention and let you know that we have just rolled out a Preventative Maintenance program here at the property to continuously improve the quality and consistency of our guest rooms. It is always our goal to make sure that our guests have a great experience and this is one more way that we are working toward that. I do apologize for the items that you pointed out in the room that you stayed in. We will definitely address these types of conditions.

Thank you again for your stay and feedback. I hope that you will return and see us again at the Inn.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Just returned from 6 days in Westlake Village. The hotel and grounds were lovely, the rooms very comfortable and the balconies very enjoyable. The food at the restaurant (Mediterraneo) was delicious, however the complimentary continental breakfast was quite poor. Service at the hotel was quite good and the highlight was the pool area. Gorgeous area for lounging with lots of options for shade or sun. I would definitely return.

Room Tip: Lakeside rooms on the ground floor have bigger balconies but more noise coming from guests walking around.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Dear VancouverKoukla,
Thank you for your recent stay at the Westlake Village Inn and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay and the property. Thank you for your feedback about the breakfast offering and we will continue to work on improving that.

Thank you again for your stay and we look forward to seeing you again at the Inn!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This place is great. We read reviews on TA and pulled in on our motorcycles without a reservation. The agent was busy (being very pleasant with some very demanding customers) so the concierge swooped over and took care of us. Room gorgeous and clean and in great repair. Bed very very comfortable. The pool was lovely- perfect temperature, sunny, lots of towels and chairs. We actually changed our trip plans to stay another day because it was so perfect and relaxing. Dinner in the restaurant a hit two nights in a row. Can't say enough. Will come again for sure.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Meak,
Thank you so much for your kind words about your stay and experience at the Westlake Village Inn. I am glad that you had the time to truly enjoy various aspects of the property and I will pass along your comments. Thank you for your recognition of our Concierge and I will be sure to thank her for her assistance!

We look forward to seeing you back at the Inn soon!