“Inn of dreams”

Westlake Village Inn
“Inn of dreams”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is a beautiful hotel, a fireplace in my beautiful room. Large bathroom with lovely amenities. Big comfy bed and pillows with good quality linens. A cute patio overlooking a garden waterfall. I even has a lovely restaurant with delicious food and ambience. Despite all my travels, this could be my favourite hotel and I'm not easy to please. The price is right, the staff are great butttt I have to find one thing wrong. They could include a big comfy bathrobe and this would be the best hotel ever. Love love love this hotel.

Room Tip: They are all beautiful and each have their own unique qualities.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Robert W, Rooms Director at Westlake Village Inn, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing the Westlake Village Inn. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are very fortunate to have a beautiful property and hearing that our staff did a great job in extending you the service to match that is really what we work for. I appreciate the feedback about the bathrobes and will definitely take that into consideration as we look at improvements for the property for next year.

Robert Witcher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
BOIS IDAHO
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This was one of the most beautiful areas we visited while in california. The westlake village in is wonderful with a beautiful water features and garden area to walk around in. The rooms are nicely furnished and very clean my wife really liked it!

Room Tip: get a suite with a king bed about 200.00 a night
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GREG J
Robert W, Rooms Director at Westlake Village Inn, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Westlake Village Inn and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are very fortunate to have such a beautiful property to come to every day and the only thing better than enjoying it yourself is sharing it with others.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and I sincerely hope to see you here again at the Inn.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We had a very enjoyable weekend here. Reda at the front desk was extraordinary and made every aspect of our stay delightful.

We had a wonderful pool side massage and great meals for breakfast and lunch.

We are looking forward to our next opportunity to stay here.

• Stayed September 2012
Robert W, Rooms Director at Westlake Village Inn, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Westlake Village Inn and taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience here with us. Reda is a great part of our team here and really embodies the spirit of hospitality. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to him. Nothing makes us feel better as a team than to know that our efforts translated into a great experience for our guests.

I hope to see you again here at the Inn.

Riverside, California
Reviewed September 19, 2012

we once again stayed here, this time for a wedding and had a really nice time!
even though there was a heat wave the large shade trees kept things much more bearable
Great spot for a get away! just over the hills is Malibu for a day at the beach!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing the Westlake Village Inn and thank you for your loyalty. It is great to have the opportunity to interact with a repeat guest. The heatwave was quite the scorcher and has really made me appreciate the cooler weather that we have been treated to this week. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our property and that our location proved to be convenient for you.

I know that there are many different properties that our guests can choose from so I really do appreciate you giving us the pleasure of serving you once again.

Oak Park, California, United States
Reviewed September 18, 2012

For years I have been going to the Westlake Village Inn for many years. I have always enjoyed the restaurants, event services, and beautiful scenery. My wife and I love the Westlake Inn so much we decided to have our wedding here. The professional staff, great food, and beautiful grounds made it the perfect wedding. We come back every anniversary to Mediterraneo for dinner. We look forward to wine tasting room being built.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing the Westlake Village Inn. Your story is so beautiful and it is stories like yours that inspire people to get into this industry. The opportunity to be a part of such special and amazing occasions and get to know couples like yourselves over time is a very special one. I wish you continued success and prosperity in your marriage and hope to see you here celebrating for years to come.

We will be opening Stonehaus very soon. I am priviledged to see its evolutions every day so keep an eye out for information on that.

Camarillo, California
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I always wanted to stay here, but never a reason to go to a hometown hotel. Finally for my birthday, we decided to enjoy a stay. The staff was super helpful at reservation and welcoming. Our room was spacious and the fireplace and barrel roll ceiling were elegant touches. Everything was so lovely and romantic. Perfect end to a very special day.

Room Tip: The fireplace is elegant and romantic. Room also has a spa tub, but we didn't use it.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing the Westlake Village Inn. It is very special to us to be chosen as a place to celebrate life's special occasions. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your birthday here and I sincerely hope that this is the beginning of your best year yet. Our property is an amazing place for a staycation and I am happy that our team provided you a great experience on your special day.

I hope that next time you're here you'll introduce yourself so that I have the opportunity to meet you as well.

Thousand Oaks, California, United States
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We were so delighted with your stay at the Westlake Village Inn. We live relatively close so I don't think we will need to utilize their hotel accommodations, but we will most definitely enjoy their restaurant and bar area again soon.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Westlake Village Inn. It is a pleasure and an honor to be one of the choices for our local community to relax and unwind. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed Bogies and Mediterraneo. They are both amazing venues to enjoy yourself whether you are looking for a nice dinner or exciting nightlife.

We look forward to the opportunity to serve you here again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Westlake Village
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel
#3 of 3 in Agoura Hills
Calamigos Guest Ranch and Beach Club
Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village
Residence Inn Los Angeles Westla...
#4 of 4 in Westlake Village
Hampton Inn & Suites Agoura Hills

Been to Westlake Village Inn? Share your experiences!