Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village
Westlake Village Inn(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
$265
$255
Hyatt Regency Westlake(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
$199
$399
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn & Suites Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$169
$153
Hotels.com
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$175
$169
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$167
$94
QualityInn
$81
La Quinta
All reviewsfire pitone bedroom unitmarriott propertiesthe breakfast areathousand oakssitting areafront desk staffhome away from homebuffet breakfastwould definitely stay here againrooms are largesanta barbaraconvenient locationchecking inmalibusuitehousekeeping
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times and have never had a bad experience. It's close to the freeway, but also close to restaurants, shopping, etc... The hotel offers a good breakfast selection, and I believe there is an evening reception/Happy Hour as well. The rooms are nice and the beds are comfortable. I have stayed in the studios, 1 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms, and I have found them all to be quite spacious. The in-room kitchen is nice to have. The only negative thing I can think of is that the Wi-Fi was a bit slow, but that happens at a lot of hotels that have a high occupancy rate. During the week, there are a lot of business travelers staying at the hotel (there are several large insurance companies in the area that put on company sales training events at the hotel); on the weekends there are a lot of families and couples. Overall, I have really enjoyed my stays at the hotel and would definitely recommend it to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Ken P, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for your review, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Shortly we will be updating the hotel including guest rooms and public areas so I hope that you come back to stay with us soon and experience a brand new hotel!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have been living at the hotel for nearly a month and my observations are as follows:
Rooms are well laid out and it's been great to have a good, efficient kitchen.
The housekeeping staff does an excellent job for the most part as far as cleaning.
Being pet friendly has been an added bonus.
The staff, for the most part has been very courteous. A few employees stand out and deserve special recognition: Kristen(hope it is spelled correctly) is one ofthe nicest and caring employees I have yet to come across in my many years of hotel travelling. Her personality is sooo positive and warm and management should promote her ASAP or I guarantee some other competitor will grab her. The same goes for Scott, who I have found to be very knowledgeable and knows the property inside and out. Also Angela was helpful to me.
My only real complaints are regarding the TV selection and workout room. The TV channel selection is limited and for pay per view, there are no sports offerings as in NBA, NFL, etc. where one could pay for a day of programming which is available on drectv.
The only cable movie channel is HBO and only 1 channel.
The workout facility or gym is verrry small and I realize space is also small, but there is very little equipment.
Overall a nice hotel
Also, I have yet to take advantage of the comp. dinner and it would be helpful if the hours were extended to 8:30-9pm as i work late many days.

Room Tip: Even though it means walking stairs, the end rooms seem quiter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Ken P, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you so much for all your fantastic feedback! I truely appreciate the time you set aside to let us know how we are doing. I will make sure that the associates you mentioned are recognized for their service and also let the various department heads know of your ideas. Again, thank you very much and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed for a 3 night visit to LA area. We had a one bedroom suite. King bed took up so much room in the bedroom portion that there was barely enough room to get around the bed to reach the drawers in the furniture. Wouldn't bother spending the extra for a suite.
Two other issues- sliding closet doors were constantly coming off the tracks and garbage under the sinks was not collected by housekeeping each day.
Breakfast had a good assortment of items, although not replenished well towards the end of the serving time- in other words, get there on the early side.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Ken P, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I regret that we did not meet your expectations. I will carefully review the areas addressed in your correspondence and make every effort to improve items that are within our control.

Again, thank you.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

The sleep was excellent. The rooms were well lit and well furnished. The breakfast was good and varied a little (many places don't vary at all). The only issue I had at all was the workout equipment. There are 2 nice treadmills, but with bad knees, I can't use those. There was also a stepper, but it wasn't functioning correctly. In addition they had a stationary bike. It worked great. If you can jog (I can't - knees) going outside seemed the best plan to me. And in the summer you could use the pool.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Ken P, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Im sorry to hear about your knees! Thank you for your review about all the different options we offer for our guests so that they can try to maintain their active lifestyles. Im very happy that you were able to enjoy a geat night sleep and then partake in our breakfast.

We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The property is beautiful and the staff was very friendly upon check in. We arrived quite early so they invited us to have a very nice breakfast buffet which comes with the room. My husband had a business conference so I stayed at the hotel. The suite had a full kitchen ,living room and separate bedroom . There were 2 flat screen TV's and even popcorn to pop in the microwave. In the evenings they offer complimentary wine and hamburger and hotdogs as well as side dishes to go with it!! I am almost sorry we were obligated for dinner that night so we did not get to enjoy it!!

Room Tip: Get the room away from the freeway side.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Ken P, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice review. The enrire staff really enjoys it when the guests let them know that they have done a great job. Hopefully on your next stay you will be able to enjoy our dinner!

We look forward to seeing you then.