If you can get over the corporate retreat feel of the place, it's a nice break from LA.
With the exception of the valet, customer service is superb. Stay a few more hours or an extra day to experience the spa offerings like the indoor pool and sauna areas. (Far exceeded the service and spa at the Four Seasons Palm Beach.) They include extra amenities and go the extra mile. The decor could be better though - the lighting in the rooms is cold and sterile. If you're in need of snacks before driving off to Malibu, there is a Trader Joe's nearby. For dinner, the seafood restaurant across the street wasn't bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to both Los Angeles and Malibu, Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village offers a convenient destination for both business and leisure with extensive meeting space, diverse dining options, acres of gardens, an award-winning spa, state-of-the-art fitness facilities and a variety of unique health and wellness programs at California Health & Longevity Institute. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Four Seasons Westlake Village
- Westlake Village Four Seasons