From the outside it just looks like an office building. But once you go in you see why it is so great. Everything is meticulous, the staff goes over and above. The rooms were like brand new and had lots of nice luxury appointments. The style of the rooms is more classic, not modern. They place is of course not cheap but is reasonable for what you are getting. Food & service in the restaurants was great as well. Self parking is $17/night so next time I'll just valet the car even though I don't really like valet. The garage is a bit of a walk.
Really nothing to complain about. A wonderful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to both Los Angeles and Malibu, Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village offers a convenient destination for both business and leisure with extensive meeting space, diverse dining options, acres of gardens, an award-winning spa, state-of-the-art fitness facilities and a variety of unique health and wellness programs at California Health & Longevity Institute. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Four Seasons Westlake Village
- Westlake Village Four Seasons