My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights at the end of our three week Californian Road Trip. The hotel was amazing, the staff looked after us both so well, it was our 10th wedding anniversary and we were sent flowers and fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate an hour after our arrival. Marta the duty manager at the hotel also reserved a poolside cabana for us for the day which was very kind especially as the Ryder Cup was being aired so this made my husband very happy. The food at this hotel is incredible, they have a farmers market breakfast where you can have omelettes, bagels, juices and fresh fruit. We had a Junior Suite which was very spacious with views over the waterfalls. The spa is out of this world and I did not want to leave. I could not fault this hotel and would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to both Los Angeles and Malibu, Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village offers a convenient destination for both business and leisure with extensive meeting space, diverse dining options, acres of gardens, an extensive Spa and health-inspired programs at California Health & Longevity Institute. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Four Seasons Westlake Village
- Westlake Village Four Seasons