“Attractive and good food”
Review of Lure Fish House

Lure Fish House
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Hours: SUN-THUR 11:30am-9:30pm FRI-SAT 11:30am-10:00pm Happy Hour Sunday All day until 6:00 PM Monday - Friday 4:00 - 6:00 PM. Patio seating! Lure Fish House was created with the goal of providing you with a Top Tier Seafood Experience featuring fresh and sustainable seafood from trusted sources. Our restaurant strives to provide locally caught seafood, organically grown local produce, and wines from local vineyards whenever possible. We also feature a full bar with specialty cocktails, and an oyster bar serving a variety of fresh items that can vary daily. Lure specializes in Mesquite charbroiled seafood while also providing uniquely prepared selections by our chef. We print our menus daily to reflect availability and guarantee freshness. Our primary goal is to provide you, our guest, a fun and exciting seafood experience. So just remember, "if you are looking for a healthy and delicious dish...Eat more fish!"
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Very nicely appointed restaurant with spacious bar. Enjoyed a very reasonably priced rockfish lunch. Food was well prepared and service was very good. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are a seafood fan, as I am.

There are newer reviews for Lure Fish House

Reviewed March 25, 2014

First time customer at Lure and I am hooked. The best seafood restaurant I've dined at in a long time. The ambiance was perfect and the food was so fresh and flavorful that I'm looking forward to my next experience.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I have been to this restaurant several times and have enjoyed the food and service each time. This experience was one of the best in regards to the service and the food. I eat heart health and they were very accommodating and the food was well prepared and delicious.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I went with girlfriends to happy hour (4-6). The happy hour wines were OK, but not wonderful, so we ordered from the regular wine list. Our waitress was nice enough to let us try several wines before we decided. Appetizers are tasty and generous in size. We had the crab cakes, the grilled fish tacos, and the ceviche. By the time we left at 6pm, the place was full with people waiting to be seated. Very attractive bar with bar seating, oyster bar seating and low and high tables and booths.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have eaten here several times and always had a good meal. I especially like the way it is run by the Manager, Robert, he keeps the place running smoothly, clean and comfortable. The fresh fish is cooked the way I like it and they have a large variety. Try it, you will like it.