“Great Local Westlake Village Sea Food Restaurant”
Review of Lure Fish House

Lure Fish House
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Hours: SUN-THUR 11:30am-9:30pm FRI-SAT 11:30am-10:00pm Happy Hour Sunday All day until 6:00 PM Monday - Friday 4:00 - 6:00 PM. Patio seating! Lure Fish House was created with the goal of providing you with a Top Tier Seafood Experience featuring fresh and sustainable seafood from trusted sources. Our restaurant strives to provide locally caught seafood, organically grown local produce, and wines from local vineyards whenever possible. We also feature a full bar with specialty cocktails, and an oyster bar serving a variety of fresh items that can vary daily. Lure specializes in Mesquite charbroiled seafood while also providing uniquely prepared selections by our chef. We print our menus daily to reflect availability and guarantee freshness. Our primary goal is to provide you, our guest, a fun and exciting seafood experience. So just remember, "if you are looking for a healthy and delicious dish...Eat more fish!"
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Our first time at Lure Fish House in Westlake Village was a wonderful experience. The food and service was exceptional. Recommend going early because it's so good that it's crowded and fills up quickly. The oysters were delicious with a wide variety of selections. We enjoyed the sand dabs(superb) and sea bass. Food is always fresh daily. A must try!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I've always enjoyed stopping by Westlake Village for a nice meal on my home to LA from up north. I always missed having a place to stop for fresh fish. Well no more since Lure has arrived. You feel transported to another city when eating at Lure-like taking a mini vacation. We enjoyed our meal at the change between lunch and dinner so took advantage of the lower prices at lunch. The Ono was fresh like we had in Hawaii and the sides were great. My brother enjoyed his clams and linguini. I would highly recommend this place. They don't accept reservations for small parties so be prepared to wait but it is worth it.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

If you want to go for only fresh fish, and not frozen one this is your place. Normally we are not great fish lovers, but this place made us change our minds. As we went Saturday we missed the happy hour. Check the accurate hours on their website for it. The service is efficient & friendly. Price was ok for the quality of food.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Perfect family dining experience. Had to wait just a little bit for waitress to come over, but she was so apologetic and had an awesome attitude which immediately made us very comfortable. Food was excellent, we had calamari appetizer (very good), grilled scallops (excellent), vegetarian brown rice bowl (excellent), vegetarian chopped salad dinner, spicy seafood pasta (very good). Would definitely go back.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I had the Spicy Lime Shrimp Pasta dish at the recommendation of my server and it was fantastic!! It was not really spicy at all, but spices were added in exactly the right amounts, very tasty, perfectly done. The asparagus on the side (optional) was even great. The only thing I would have changed at all was the shrimp still had the shell on the tail, which means I had to remove them myself, and given they were covered in the delicious sauce, it was a little messy. It would be better if I didn`t have to do that, but superb overall. I enjoyed the ambiance as well, a new favorite place in the area.